Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi
An ecchi chapter to promote the anime.
An ecchi chapter to promote the anime.
Number one reason why SHAFT and Shinbou are picking this up, Komi is able to make the most cliche and obvious developments enjoyable, to a point where you don't really care anymoreEven though chapter 81 was super cliche in every way, I still enjoyed it.Got a good chuckle out of it nonetheless.I knew all the girls would show up to the bath house, that he would be forced to go inside the women's portion, and that he would get beat up after some kind of mildly sexual encounter.
Second reason are the awesome faces and reactions, hihi.


If it is just one "u," then the name will be written as ゆき. But, his name is written as ゆうき, so it has to be two "u."It's Kaji Yuki, with only one "u".
I'm basing in his official website that I doubt that is wrong.If it is just one "u," then the name will be written as ゆき. But, his name is written as ゆうき, so it has to be two "u."