Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

An ecchi chapter to promote the anime.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

By the what I already saw of Ecchi I don't think this chapter a Ecchi, and Raku strove to that wasn't. hahaha When I saw the chapter's title I feared for a Ecchi much more intense, but it didn't happen, good.
Good chapter, cliche, I know, but the execution was very good and this that is important. Nisekoi is cliche, there is nothing to complain.
Only I did notice that Chitoge dissapeared in the final of the chapter? Where did she go? xD
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Even though chapter 81 was super cliche in every way, I still enjoyed it.
I knew all the girls would show up to the bath house, that he would be forced to go inside the women's portion, and that he would get beat up after some kind of mildly sexual encounter.
Got a good chuckle out of it nonetheless.
Number one reason why SHAFT and Shinbou are picking this up, Komi is able to make the most cliche and obvious developments enjoyable, to a point where you don't really care anymore :hee Second reason are the awesome faces and reactions, hihi.

Oh and I bet this chapter was especially made for Shinbou, maybe even part of the contract. I mean everyone who watched Monogatari knows that he loves fanservice.... oh Komi, you sly fox :teehee
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Second chapter with fanservice in a row. I am starting to think that it really make part of contract of the anime. XD It wasn't ecchi in my opinion, though.
I am liking of the construction around Paula, she only shouldn't enter in Raku's harem. She should be like Ruri, someone that helps other that is in the harem, Tsugumi in the case.
There should be someone that put a end in this state of balance.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

It is confirmed that Komatsu Mikako going to portray Tsugumi Seishirou for upcoming Nisekoi animation.



---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Uchimiya Yumi going to play Miyamoto Rumi on upcoming Nisekoi animation.

 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I am really glad with the cast until now, all of them have good curriculums. Even seeing much animes I never had a real interest in cast of the animes, this is the first time. Despite of all, I have a big regard for this series.

Anyway, the speed of the news is high. I wonder if this is a signal that anime will released in short. I bet winter 2014.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Chapter 83

Poor Maiko

Good chapter.
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Best chapter in a while. Didn't see this coming at all, though it's cool in a way.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I have my doubts of who is the girl that Maiko have a crush, waiting for the next chapter anxious, I hope that this didn't end in this chapter. I was thinking, there wasn't the White Day yet and since that Raku and Shuu mentioned Valentine's Day I think that this chapter was a introduction for this day, it would be great to see this, even more with Maiko giving chocolate for his love.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Thank goodness for this chapter, because of how detestable I 've found haru and nothing going on, I haven't read Nisekoi for the past few weeks, but this one was pretty damn good. While I will say right now, I've never understood, nor have had any sort of crush on teachers...damn, Maiko...tough shit man...now I want to go back to see if there have been any hints to this I may have overlooked...
 

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I like that they are expanding a bit more of Maiko's personality like they did when he stopped Ruri from telling Raku about Onodera's feelings, all in all a very nice and interesting chapter with some nice character revelation. The biggest plus of this chapter was the zero Haru appearances, I can't believe after having no annoying characters they suddenly have the worst of them all.
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Everybody hates Haru. hahaha
She is totally different of Onodera, that is nice, despite of being annoyingly passive and plain.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

New chapter is out.

Liked the mini arc with Maiko! Really enjoyable, though....was Raku really that dense? I mean, always. I can't be bothered to look at the earlier chapters, but what I liked about him at the beginning was that he wasn't that completely stupid dud you'll find in every other romcom. That's also what's annoying me lately. Raku's getting dumber as the series progresses. I feel that way.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

Good arc, it was the deepest of the series, I guess. One thing that I like very much in Nisekoi is this, have few characters and, because of this, be able to develop everyone really well. The scene where Maiko passed through Ruri in rush was symbolic, since the beggining of the manga I had a feeling that Maiko liked her, but this scene doesn't left any doubt.

I don't know if Raku's geting dumber as the series progressesm I guess he always was this way. :hmm
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

That was a really nice way to end it. :)

Raku and Chitoge reminds me of Takasu and Taiga from Tora Dora
Maiko reminds me of Kitamura
and Tachibana is kind of like Ami Kawashima
 
Last edited:

TXC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
930
Reaction score
188
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

I like Haru, not my favorite girl. But far from being the worse for me.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

More information for the casts on upcoming Nisekoi animation:

- Maiko Shuu = Kaji Yuuki
- Claude = Koyasu Takehito

 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

It's Kaji Yuki, with only one "u".
Names of weight, principally Kaji Yuki, that been in the cast of the most popular series recently like Magi and Shingeki no Kyojin with Main roles.
Koyasu Takehito did good roles, too. I am each time more certain that Nisekoi will be a great anime, anxious for this.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Nisekoi by KOMI Naoshi

It's Kaji Yuki, with only one "u".
If it is just one "u," then the name will be written as ゆき. But, his name is written as ゆうき, so it has to be two "u."
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Top