Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

alchem1485

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
247
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

Okay let's discuss something else
Is just me or anyone else feel Nisekoi became more and more boring?
I mean, for me, now Nisekoi become some harem crap, because many girl without enough reason fall for him. Okay, some typical harem does give a comedy effect, but it has it's limit. And, adding some new girl is a solution for some typical harem to boost up the enjoyment. Yeah, that's how it work in some harem manga, but does Nisekoi suppose to be RomCom manga? (And that's the reason why I pick it in first place). And last chapter proved that the author run out ideas to keep this manga stay a RomCom manga. Using cheap trick again and again (and, even in manga, now I feel irritate because Tsugumi's dumbness, how many times she fall to some trick). Instead introduce some new girl or using same trick again, Nisekoi should be ended to preserve it's popularity declining, and forced to end because of it.
How do you guys think about it
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

We discussed it here many times and I don't like to repeat myself. Look for it in the thread.
 

Linkzerx9

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
56
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

Nisekoi 4 seasons vol.2

 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

Awesome! :zomg
I liked the first one (principally the posters and card because they don't require Japanese. XD) and pre-ordered the second already.
I still have some translations to do this month in the volume 1 to like it even more .

---------- Post added October 19, 2014 at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was October 09, 2014 at 07:16 PM ----------

Haters gonna hate. :derp
I think it's way too strong for a shounen magazine, but I hope something like that happens in the end. XD


---------- Post added October 24, 2014 at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was October 19, 2014 at 12:07 PM ----------

Nisekoi Yomeiri?! new PV!


---------- Post added October 28, 2014 at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was October 24, 2014 at 10:42 AM ----------

Images from Nisekoi 4 Seasons vol.2 - Onodera!
Looking forward to seeing it in my hands! :zomg

[tweet]https://twitter.com/nisekoi_k/status/527032644471517185[/tweet]

---------- Post added November 07, 2014 at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was October 28, 2014 at 09:48 AM ----------

I got Nisekoi 4 Seasons volume 2 today, it is awesome! :zomg
I'm going to take some pics and put here. The posters are amazing. :blush

---------- Post added November 09, 2014 at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was November 07, 2014 at 10:30 PM ----------

My cellphone camera sucks, but it is good enough to give you guys an idea. :)





---------- Post added November 11, 2014 at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was November 09, 2014 at 01:10 AM ----------

Christmas is going to be even better this year. :blush

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

How I would like to play this game... Who knows in the future...
Anyway, I'm curious about its sales, it has been in the top 5 of Amazon.co.jp PS Vita games since it started to be pre-ordered. I'm gonna look for the rankings when they come out.

---------- Post added November 27, 2014 at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was November 26, 2014 at 10:26 PM ----------


Nisekoi Gets Magical Girl Spinoff Manga Series

I want to read this! :zomg

---------- Post added November 30, 2014 at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was November 27, 2014 at 08:32 AM ----------


Volume 16 with a new OVA is near guys. It's the art they put in the site based on the OVA where Marika works in a cafe, you should remember.
 
Last edited:

Linkzerx9

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
56
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

About of the Spin-off:

 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

I took a look at the the entire chapter. I still don't know enough of Japanese, but just by the pics I could understand the main idea and it looks very funny. The way they transformed Tsugumi, Paula and Ruri in animals was crazy. There are plenty of things I noticed a well, but let's save it for a later discussion. If it get translated, I'm going to make a thread exclusively for it. :)
 

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
1,425
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

So....
The official Visual Novel of Nisekoi is out in Japan for the Vita.
Sofar there are Routes for:
Chitoge,Onodera,Marika,Tsugumi and yes even Ruri.
Routes go up to Marriage.

HOWEVER:
This is the sad part.
Unless it gets licensed in the West, this will not get translated cause of DLC content,other girls are coming (wait, that sounded wrong).
So it's pretty much impossible that a fangroup translates this.

I have the summary for the Tsugumi Route if anyone is interested (along with Screens), just tell me where I can post it.
I also got a preview for Chitoge and Onodera Route and Marika Summary is under way.
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

So....
The official Visual Novel of Nisekoi is out in Japan for the Vita.
Sofar there are Routes for:
Chitoge,Onodera,Marika,Tsugumi and yes even Ruri.
Routes go up to Marriage.

HOWEVER:
This is the sad part.
Unless it gets licensed in the West, this will not get translated cause of DLC content,other girls are coming (wait, that sounded wrong).
So it's pretty much impossible that a fangroup translates this.

I have the summary for the Tsugumi Route if anyone is interested (along with Screens), just tell me where I can post it.
I also got a preview for Chitoge and Onodera Route and Marika Summary is under way.
Yes, after a hot pre-order, it was finally released and it continues high in the rankings. I'm waiting for Media Create ranking to see if it appears there and how much it sold so far. I followed as much as I could the PVs and all, but my way is limited to this. No Japanese, no PSVita, no Money... Life is sad at these moments. :crying

Depending on the sales in Japan and the interest here in the occident, they can bring, but I think it is hard, they rarely do it unless it is extremely popular like SAO. :(
You can make a thread to the summaries if you want, it would be an interesting information to have in the section and it can be food for discussion or even be useful in a possible occidental release. Are you planning to clear all routes?

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Volume 15 and 4 seasons vol.3 is out! Some pics, including Tsugumi special card.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/nisekoi_k/status/540363117734027264[/tweet]

It is how Tsugumi looks like when she is not obligated to wear tight and short bikinis, much more lively. :p

---------- Post added December 05, 2014 at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was December 04, 2014 at 01:57 PM ----------

Nisekoi volume 17 will bundle another OVA, this time adapting Chapter 81, the chapter of public bath!

The bundle includes:
- A book jacket with an exclusive illustration.
- A new Weiss Schwarz PR card
- An exclusive bookmark
- Special pamphlet illustrated by Komi Naoshi.

With these extras I'm seriously thinking of buying this one... You know, once in life doesn't harm. XD
I have to see my economies until there though. :hmm

---------- Post added December 20, 2014 at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was December 05, 2014 at 09:32 AM ----------

Some extras related to the spin-off are being released lately, they are so funny, you guys shoud read, it is a good prelude to the spin-off! I will not make a thread for them by now, but if they translate the spin-off as well, I hope so, I'm going to make one. :)

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

What was I doing that I didn't post the figures here? :gwah
Nisekoi Nendoroid!
Besides Chitoge nendoroid, all of them are available to preorder.
I lost Chitoge nendoroid and now it is sold out... They are expensive as hell to import to here and the only one worth buying would be Chitoge's, but... Who knows in a miraculous restock. u.u





Another thing that I should comment: Marika nendoroid was announced some days ago and has been incredible popular.
 
Last edited:

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
1,425
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

If only I had the Money.T_T

If I wouldn't be such a Wimp, I'd have a dream job and could buy it.=/
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

In addition to the information above about volume 17 OVA, the official site revealed that besides Chapter 81, it will also adapt the special chapter that was made all in color in this year issue #6-7 called "Service"!
For those who don't remember, it was this special chapter
Volume 17 OVA will be known as the Fanservice OVA. :hurr

*sigh* If I have money.... I already have plans for April though... :(

---------- Post added December 29, 2014 at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was December 28, 2014 at 12:57 PM ----------

Anikoi page confirmming the information given.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/kazu4281/status/549541998420430849[/tweet]

---------- Post added December 30, 2014 at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was December 29, 2014 at 10:36 AM ----------

I take pics of Nisekoi 4 Seasons volume 3 posters with a better camera. :)



If you want, I can take pics of the other volumes as well, just say it. :)
 
Last edited:

Linkzerx9

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
56
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

I really like that they are doing the comic chapters, and self conclusive in OVAs, hopefully also will animated some chapters of Tsugumi (like experiments) and Chitoge especially (as when trying to call more attention Raku with different Ribbon and arrangements).
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nisekoi Hangout Thread

Chitoge ribbon chapter makes part of the plot though.

---------- Post added January 08, 2015 at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was January 03, 2015 at 02:20 AM ----------

My Nisekoi 4 Season Volume 4 - Marika Tachibana came out today and I'm going to take photos of the posters next week. I'm without my camera right now. Wait patiently. :)

---------- Post added January 09, 2015 at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was January 08, 2015 at 12:17 PM ----------

First DLC of Nisekoi Yomeiri!? announced. It is a theme to personalise your PS Vita! :nod



 

Linkzerx9

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
56
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia




A special chater of Tsugumi apparently in next Volume:
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Great limited edition... Everytime I come to this thread these goods makes me sad... Because I cannot say: "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!". XD

I didn't understand the page of Tsugumi's special chapter, really... What is that in front of her of the bottom? :hmm
 

Linkzerx9

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
56
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Looks like the chest of a man by his jacket and tie, but the question is who xD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The name of the story is: シンコン:鶫誠士郎編, which is something like "Honeymoon: Tsugumi Seishirou Story"
Who is obvious: Raku. They should have married in this side-story. Tsugumi is with a cheeky expression which is not like her. XD

---------- Post added February 03, 2015 at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was February 02, 2015 at 03:13 PM ----------

Volume 7 free talk was interesting:
"Personally, I really like Ruri. In the beginning, I never would've anticipated featuring her as the centerpiece of the cover illustration. For the next volume Ruri will probably be in the drawing on this page."

Well, I think that Ruri is the only girls that we can openly say that we like because she doesn't make part of the harem. For Komi Naoshi, if he had any preference between the girls within the harem, many people would especulate that he will make the given girl stay with Raku in the end. Ruri is an awesome character, indeed. She is funny as hell when she tries her best to make Onodera do something. Honestly, she is the character I identify myself the most. I'm so much like Ruri... :p

In other two free talks, Komi Naoshi said that he had difficulty drawing color pages and having ideas to new girls, but it doesn't appear to be the case at all! His color pages are awesome and the girls are also awesome! I think it is a signal that, despite the difficulties, he does his work with love and he enjoy it a lot. Nisekoi is covered by it, that's why it is so fun to read. :)

---------- Post added February 05, 2015 at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was February 03, 2015 at 10:39 PM ----------

Chapter 157 spoilers are here! http://www.mangabird.com/node/108962
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chapter 157 is out in English!

Man... This was a sad chapter... Chitoge is really going to transfer it seems... Everybody was shocked, I was shocked because I didn't expect such a thing... Well, it was the chapter of the surprise, everybody was surprised and all, Marika was a comic relief in the of sadness ocean, but... :crying
She doesn't want to go! Why?! We didn't notice, but there was an incredible security system around Chitoge... Raku, be a man and offer her family as Chitoge's protector! Raku, you are finally realizing what you feels for her! Be a man at least one time in your life! :arf

Now I can see the end of Nisekoi more near... I still think that we will still have some months of story... I don't know... Let's see the next chapter...

---------- Post added February 09, 2015 at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was February 06, 2015 at 02:24 PM ----------

A new CD is going to be released!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/nisekoi_k/status/564747157974966274[/tweet]
 
Top