FetherMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
2,366
Reaction score
1,127
Gender
Male
Country
United States
When is Urouge’s part in the series going to come into play?. Hoping he appears at some point like Bonney currently is on Egghead.

Urouge’s last appearance was the introduction of Kaido, I believe. 🤔
 

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States

I stumble on this video today and personally enjoy it so maybe others would too. A wano review vid from a channel with less than 100 sub when I found it this morning.
Not a bad take. This actually made me think Wano was actually pretty good overall and just lacked in execution/pacing. The story itself and the themes it pushed were really solid.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not a bad take. This actually made me think Wano was actually pretty good overall and just lacked in execution/pacing. The story itself and the themes it pushed were really solid.
I am glad you give small channel a chance. And I hope if this channel got big, they don't change. I am kinda tired of reaction videos and videos that summarized in 20 min of what I JUST read in 4 minutes. I go into a video expecting opinions, not a reminder of what I just read. But I can't blame those vids, they are the bread and butter of the manga/anime youtube space, it seems. I was push for Morj on this forum when he was a much much smaller content creator. And of course, he also switch into weekly reviews. And I guess he is still alright, outside of needing his ego check awhile back. I am just happy that this series still gaining new and passionate fans.
 

ShanksTheBest

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
125
Country
Akatsuki
マグマを自在に操る力は、悪魔の実の中でも最高峰の攻撃力を誇る。

- "the highest offensive power among devil fruits" WRONG !!!

- the ability to freely manipulate magma power of being on "the highest peak" of offensive power among other devil fruits.


 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
マグマを自在に操る力は、悪魔の実の中でも最高峰の攻撃力を誇る。

- "the highest offensive power among devil fruits" WRONG !!!

- the ability to freely manipulate magma power of being on "the highest peak" of offensive power among other devil fruits.


That's... not much different?
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
They "arrested" a man in jail?
 

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They "arrested" a man in jail?
I thought it was a joke at first but that is literally what happened 😅 . "Luffy" was running a criminal enterprise from jail
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Gaban's name most likely comes from french actor Jean Gabin
 

roggie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
1,050
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Giant straw hat, Joy boy being a giant, SHP going to Elbaf... do you smell what the Oda is cooking?
 

redon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
1,757
Reaction score
17,709
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Some One Piece Magazine Vol. 16 pictures!!

- Eiichiro Oda illustration “Piece of Dream”: “What if Yamato is the number one Oiran of Wanokuni?”.



- Boa Hancock's “Mero Mero no Mi” and Rob Lucci's “Neko Neko no Mi model Leopard”.


 

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States
Some One Piece Magazine Vol. 16 pictures!!

- Eiichiro Oda illustration “Piece of Dream”: “What if Yamato is the number one Oiran of Wanokuni?”.



- Boa Hancock's “Mero Mero no Mi” and Rob Lucci's “Neko Neko no Mi model Leopard”.


Bless you, you kind kind person
 

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyone know if there is any translation of the text for the DFs? Wondering if we learn anything about Boa's fruit since that will have implications for the S-Snake too.
 

Fox666

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
7,007
Reaction score
4,650
Country
Galactic Empire
Anyone know if there is any translation of the text for the DFs? Wondering if we learn anything about Boa's fruit since that will have implications for the S-Snake too.
"Everyone is horny for Boa Hancock, even when she was 10 years old!"
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
Anyone know if there is any translation of the text for the DFs? Wondering if we learn anything about Boa's fruit since that will have implications for the S-Snake too.
Not sure why people think that since even a kid was shown enamored with Hancock at Amazon Lily. York also looked at the Seraphim in an adored admiration. Of course people look at her cute like how people look at puppies and kitties as cute.
 

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not sure why people think that since even a kid was shown enamored with Hancock at Amazon Lily. York also looked at the Seraphim in an adored admiration. Of course people look at her cute like how people look at puppies and kitties as cute.
While that's the implication I think it matters to know how the fruit truly works i.e. there is a difference in how one would deal with a fruit that requires mental sensation of desire vs one that requires visual desire regardless of whether that desire is sexual or not.

For example can one simply counter by closing their eyes and fighting using just COO? What about people who are petrified, is there alternative curing like using the ocean similar to how Moria zombies can be defeated.

Personally I think there is plenty of mystery around how exactly that fruit works that I'd like to get clarification on, especially considering how broken it currently seems. Considering it was based on Medusa's powers I think it will have some secret weakness that hasn't been stated (maybe a mirror can reflect the mero mero beam thing causing the user to be petrified instead if Oda sticks to the greek theme).
 
Top