Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant







To be honest, I still haven't re-watched it either, besides the first two episodes.![]()
Gotta start watching OP soon too..... >< :33If it gives you any comfort, I'm not watching any anime right now besides OP on Sundays and my usual TV shows. When I have more time next week, I'll continue it.
If it gives you any comfort, I'm not watching any anime right now besides OP on Sundays and my usual TV shows. When I have more time next week, I'll continue it.
I'd say it's best to read it but yeah, the anime is good too. Both take a while to get into, but once you get to the fun parts, it just gets better.Gotta start watching OP soon too..... >< :33
Indeed it is; but not just that. So don't go into it thinking you'll only get comedy. It has lots of hilarious moments, spread out through the episodes and fillers. From what I've heard Gintama seems to be very comedy-heavy, One Piece has a lot more to offer; comedy, romantic adventure, action, suspense, lots of drama and epic moments, especially once they reach the Grandline.@goldb: so is it funny? :33 cool cuz I'm finishing Ginatama and I needed a new source of laughs and fan lol

Yeah well u r right, Gintama is mostly comedy except from some nice arcs which contain a bit of adventure and such ^^Indeed it is; but not just that. So don't go into it thinking you'll only get comedy. It has lots of hilarious moments, spread out through the episodes and fillers. From what I've heard Gintama seems to be very comedy-heavy, One Piece has a lot more to offer; comedy, romantic adventure, action, suspense, lots of drama and epic moments, especially once they reach the Grandline.
I'm not comparing the overall quality of the anime, since I've never seen but a few scenes of Gintama but that's my take on One Piece.![]()

Oe Xadyu what does that exactly mean?? *glare*GINTAMA!![]()
Why not Heart Gold? Like srsly, no one likes Lugia. Go back to your sea cave.Silver Soul or Soul Silver..
One of those two.
Then I'm sure you'll enjoy. Now you have 2 series from me to watch; One Piece and Saint Seiya Lost Canvas. Let me know how you get onYeah well u r right, Gintama is mostly comedy except from some nice arcs which contain a bit of adventure and such ^^
I'd prefer something more balanced such as OP if it's how u describe it :33 since it's easier for me to make up my own stories of those kind of anime. So nope: I'm looking for more than just comedy and parody lol

Have you caught up with Lost Canvas? I've read the manga, but I still have to watch the second season.Then I'm sure you'll enjoy. Now you have 2 series from me to watch; One Piece and Saint Seiya Lost Canvas. Let me know how you get on![]()
Ages ago; I watched it as it aired. Then they didn't renew it for a 3rd season. So we didn't even get to see the most epic fightsHave you caught up with Lost Canvas? I've read the manga, but I still have to watch the second season.
