Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

:whistle
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

My point exactly. :nah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

I'll watch it next week. If it gives you any comfort, I'm not watching any anime right now besides OP on Sundays and my usual TV shows. When I have more time next week, I'll start it. :eyeroll
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

To be honest, I still haven't re-watched it either, besides the first two episodes. :sweatdrop

But sure, do that. :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

If it gives you any comfort, I'm not watching any anime right now besides OP on Sundays and my usual TV shows. When I have more time next week, I'll continue it.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

If it gives you any comfort, I'm not watching any anime right now besides OP on Sundays and my usual TV shows. When I have more time next week, I'll continue it.
Gotta start watching OP soon too..... >< :33
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

If it gives you any comfort, I'm not watching any anime right now besides OP on Sundays and my usual TV shows. When I have more time next week, I'll continue it.


Gotta start watching OP soon too..... >< :33
I'd say it's best to read it but yeah, the anime is good too. Both take a while to get into, but once you get to the fun parts, it just gets better.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@goldb: so is it funny? :33 cool cuz I'm finishing Ginatama and I needed a new source of laughs and fan lol
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

@goldb: so is it funny? :33 cool cuz I'm finishing Ginatama and I needed a new source of laughs and fan lol
Indeed it is; but not just that. So don't go into it thinking you'll only get comedy. It has lots of hilarious moments, spread out through the episodes and fillers. From what I've heard Gintama seems to be very comedy-heavy, One Piece has a lot more to offer; comedy, romantic adventure, action, suspense, lots of drama and epic moments, especially once they reach the Grandline.
I'm not comparing the overall quality of the anime, since I've never seen but a few scenes of Gintama but that's my take on One Piece. :nod
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Indeed it is; but not just that. So don't go into it thinking you'll only get comedy. It has lots of hilarious moments, spread out through the episodes and fillers. From what I've heard Gintama seems to be very comedy-heavy, One Piece has a lot more to offer; comedy, romantic adventure, action, suspense, lots of drama and epic moments, especially once they reach the Grandline.
I'm not comparing the overall quality of the anime, since I've never seen but a few scenes of Gintama but that's my take on One Piece. :nod
Yeah well u r right, Gintama is mostly comedy except from some nice arcs which contain a bit of adventure and such ^^
I'd prefer something more balanced such as OP if it's how u describe it :33 since it's easier for me to make up my own stories of those kind of anime. So nope: I'm looking for more than just comedy and parody lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

GINTAMA! :arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Silver Soul or Soul Silver..

One of those two.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Eh...? :33
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Silver Soul or Soul Silver..

One of those two.
Why not Heart Gold? Like srsly, no one likes Lugia. Go back to your sea cave.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Yeah well u r right, Gintama is mostly comedy except from some nice arcs which contain a bit of adventure and such ^^
I'd prefer something more balanced such as OP if it's how u describe it :33 since it's easier for me to make up my own stories of those kind of anime. So nope: I'm looking for more than just comedy and parody lol
Then I'm sure you'll enjoy. Now you have 2 series from me to watch; One Piece and Saint Seiya Lost Canvas. Let me know how you get on :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Then I'm sure you'll enjoy. Now you have 2 series from me to watch; One Piece and Saint Seiya Lost Canvas. Let me know how you get on :nod
Have you caught up with Lost Canvas? I've read the manga, but I still have to watch the second season.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

Have you caught up with Lost Canvas? I've read the manga, but I still have to watch the second season.
Ages ago; I watched it as it aired. Then they didn't renew it for a 3rd season. So we didn't even get to see the most epic fights :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant

How come? Low ratings or what?

Season 1 was really good, that's why I started reading the manga, I couldn't wait. I would've expected they'd go and cover everything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top