Re: Because Beer Can Make You Look Pregnant
Oh yes. It's good to be bad.
Oh yes. It's good to be bad.

Just like Russia.we're evil and drink tea lol.
Comrades?Just like Russia.

Fair enough. I don't recognise a lot of characters from there though.Well, he has his own charms. He's not high on my list though.
Then what am I, if not british?Huh.
Nawww, you just like people to think that.I am mean.

too much to read; I wasn't in the mood.What? Why?
Unlikely. Despite Britain having the first industrial workers and their miserable conditions laying the ideological groundwork... weird isn't it?Comrades?![]()
I'd say Apple Dumplings for me; the others are quite a bit sweeter than this one. But damn the pecan buttermilk pie sounds amazing, lol.Hmm... I'm thinking of making a dessert. Should I make:
Apple dumplings?
Buttermilk pie?
Or pecan buttermilk pie?
You should still make it; just make others eat what ever portions you don't wantI know! I saw the episode yesterday and I was like, "Damn! That sounds so good but fattening. I want to try it!" LOL
Have you ever tried buttermillk pie?



hmmmmm custardNo, pecan pie has corn syrup and whatnot. Buttermilk pie is like a sweet custard pie.![]()
.



I'm sure I did. On more than one occasion. Now I don't remember all the things I want to do...No one told me![]()

Yeah, I was expecting you to keep a list for me.You expect me to remember that?![]()

