Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

No I will call you Bawbie like always! Why would I change it :nah
I didn't think you'd stop with the other name, but maybe add this new one on top :amuse

You're welcome Bob. :blush
Though I really would've liked something from Gamagoori; but I think the opportunity has passed.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kimmin'

I didn't think you'd stop with the other name, but maybe add this new one on top :amuse
We will see ;)

anyway What's up Bawbie-chan? :x3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

I wasn't encouraging you by the way. :hee

Hmmm, I'm about to cook something quickly. I was at work and then gym, so just the usual day for me :eyeroll. And you? You're still off from school, right?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kimmin'

Though I really would've liked something from Gamagoori; but I think the opportunity has passed.
Still possible but as I said, looking for moe stuff is easy but looking for male characters... Everyone has a different approach regarding "badassness". :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kimmin'

I wasn't encouraging you by the way. :hee

Hmmm, I'm about to cook something quickly. I was at work and then gym, so just the usual day for me :eyeroll. And you? You're still off from school, right?
Yeah today I went to my grandma and was cutting the grass all day lol ... not that easy as It looks though :XD It was fun!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

Still possible but as I said, looking for moe stuff is easy but looking for male characters... Everyone has a different approach regarding "badassness". :D
And "moe" has a universal approach?

I guess to me, it'd be the strong but lazy, nonchalant, etc-type of characters.

Yeah today I went to my grandma and was cutting the grass all day lol ... not that easy as It looks though :XD It was fun!
I've not done that in many years. So tedious. Did your grandma at least make you lemonade or pay you? :heh
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kimmin'

And "moe" has a universal approach?

I guess to me, it'd be the strong but lazy, nonchalant, etc-type of characters.
Moe is simple. There are tons of cute Anime girls. Finding a random cute girl is a matter of seconds. Even while only looking for one specific girl. I could find dozens of Azu-nyan pictures in a few moments.

Looking for a specific male character is hard. Especially if the Anime is about hot girls in the first place, like Kill la Kill.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

Who is Azu-nyan?

Yeah but KLK has a brilliant male ensemble cast; such overloading manliness.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kimmin'

Who is Azu-nyan?

Yeah but KLK has a brilliant male ensemble cast; such overloading manliness.
A character from K-On.

True but most pictures I found were screenshots from the show and I really don't want to use those.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

A character from K-On.

True but most pictures I found were screenshots from the show and I really don't want to use those.
Right.

Yep, that's true. But I prefer fanart anyway; unless I can find a good text pic of Gamagoori's name.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kimmin'

Right.

Yep, that's true. But I prefer fanart anyway; unless I can find a good text pic of Gamagoori's name.
That is why I looked for fanart but only found screenshots or pictures with all four devas.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

Pixiv has a lot of stuff, it seems; but because of the language, it's difficult to navigate and find the stuff I'm looking for.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Kimmin'

I know that feel... <.<

That is why I'm happy that there are tons of pictures of Anime girls... :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kimmin'

I've not done that in many years. So tedious. Did your grandma at least make you lemonade or pay you? :heh
Pay pay :toc :x3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Kimmin'

I know that feel... <.<

That is why I'm happy that there are tons of pictures of Anime girls... :XD
Yeah. If all else fails, back to Kuroko :3c

Nice. Hope you're saving that money for your trip. I wish I got paid when I cut the grass. :bored.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kimmin'

Yeah today I went to my grandma and was cutting the grass all day lol ... not that easy as It looks though :XD It was fun!
What did you use to mow?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

I'm so bored... Please entertain me. :arf
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Same here. Work has been cancelled tomorrow because of bad weather. I'm watching LotR symphony. I'm going to check my tv series list and hopefully I can download something to watch tonight.

Don't you have some animoe to watch?

:3c
​
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

So at least you might have something to do... :XD

I can't watch Animoe right now. :pout
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top