Re: Kimmin'
You're welcome Bob.
You're welcome Bob.


I didn't think you'd stop with the other name, but maybe add this new one on topNo I will call you Bawbie like always! Why would I change it![]()

Though I really would've liked something from Gamagoori; but I think the opportunity has passed.You're welcome Bob.![]()
We will seeI didn't think you'd stop with the other name, but maybe add this new one on top![]()


. And you? You're still off from school, right?Still possible but as I said, looking for moe stuff is easy but looking for male characters... Everyone has a different approach regarding "badassness".Though I really would've liked something from Gamagoori; but I think the opportunity has passed.

Yeah today I went to my grandma and was cutting the grass all day lol ... not that easy as It looks thoughI wasn't encouraging you by the way.
Hmmm, I'm about to cook something quickly. I was at work and then gym, so just the usual day for me. And you? You're still off from school, right?
It was fun!And "moe" has a universal approach?Still possible but as I said, looking for moe stuff is easy but looking for male characters... Everyone has a different approach regarding "badassness".![]()
I've not done that in many years. So tedious. Did your grandma at least make you lemonade or pay you?Yeah today I went to my grandma and was cutting the grass all day lol ... not that easy as It looks thoughIt was fun!

Moe is simple. There are tons of cute Anime girls. Finding a random cute girl is a matter of seconds. Even while only looking for one specific girl. I could find dozens of Azu-nyan pictures in a few moments.And "moe" has a universal approach?
I guess to me, it'd be the strong but lazy, nonchalant, etc-type of characters.
A character from K-On.Who is Azu-nyan?
Yeah but KLK has a brilliant male ensemble cast; such overloading manliness.
Right.A character from K-On.
True but most pictures I found were screenshots from the show and I really don't want to use those.
That is why I looked for fanart but only found screenshots or pictures with all four devas.Right.
Yep, that's true. But I prefer fanart anyway; unless I can find a good text pic of Gamagoori's name.

Pay payI've not done that in many years. So tedious. Did your grandma at least make you lemonade or pay you?![]()

Yeah. If all else fails, back to KurokoI know that feel... <.<
That is why I'm happy that there are tons of pictures of Anime girls...![]()

Nice. Hope you're saving that money for your trip. I wish I got paid when I cut the grass.Pay pay![]()
![]()
.What did you use to mow?Yeah today I went to my grandma and was cutting the grass all day lol ... not that easy as It looks thoughIt was fun!



