Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?
Who's getting a complete revamp on their body?
Who's getting a complete revamp on their body?


she's good...Thanks dude. How's the missus? I read that it was your son's birthday recently, did anything fun?


.
You!Who's getting a complete revamp on their body?![]()
You gotta trust the people one day; you can't keep him with you all the time.there are quite a few poolhalls...it's just not places i would let him hangout without me.
i don't trust the drunks...it's not my son i don't trust in there![]()
You!
![]()
Is it just me or he looks a bit like mr. Kame? ç.ç
I'm just trying to keep fit, dont be a hater, pls.
I wanna gossip!You left me! God knows Ive had to wait hours for replies from youYou're not a G-talk user anymore?I wanna gossip!

XD...You left me! God knows Ive had to wait hours for replies from you![]()
XD...
That will kinda never change... I've tried ç.ç and I'm sorry, you're not the only one to complain ç.ç
But I poke you often as well! And I appreciate your patience, that's one of the best things about you ^.~
what are my other awesome qualities? 
Just a sec that I'll prepare the list, they are not many :P
*kidding* *runs* I'm actually not making a list D: You know your qualities!*
I dragged Lori to there, I think it's way better than FB messager and other messagers ç.ç
It's just weird to have your foreigner names on a green tab whenever my boss decides do sit besides me :P
They can't even guess what the fuck is a benelori
you right,i know i can't harbor him forever...and i do trust people to an extent.You gotta trust the people one day; you can't keep him with you all the time.

Yeah find them again; they were funny. Oh reminds me also, recently I was on and I spoke to Adi for a while; it's been ages and made me remember the good ol Skype days and just talking to her all night.HAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! XD I gotta recover those names, LOL. Some of them were sooo so silly!
I don't use G+ either, only gmail, that's why the gtalk
---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------
I recall Gary being Geraldo haha! XDDDD Gotta recover my skype acc ç.ç
No, you're right; I don't mean just the poolhall but in general. Obviously him being around alcohol is a bit dangerous but you gotta trust that you've raised him well enough to make the right decisions.you right,i know i can't harbor him forever...and i do trust people to an extent.
i just don't find it a smart move for my 16yr old to be hangin around a poolhall...especially where there is booze being sold.
call me a responsible parent...i don't care![]()

