Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Who's getting a complete revamp on their body? :o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Thanks dude. How's the missus? I read that it was your son's birthday recently, did anything fun?
she's good...

yeah,he had a party on friday and saturday i took him out to eat,then went and shot some pool.
he had never played...16,i thought it was about time:hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Is it difficult to find places to play pool or something? :o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

nah...he just never played and poolhalls aren't exactly nice hangouts for young ones.
i figured he was old enough....cause most tables are in pubs/bars.not to many arcades left in our area.
maybe,one in the county i know of...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Oh right; I guess since it's somewhat of a national sport here, it's more common to find poolhouses but arcades aren't very common here. My closest arcade is like an hour away :darn.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

It's just Florida. There are poolhalls all over the place here (4 I think), and one is also an arcade.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

there are quite a few poolhalls...it's just not places i would let him hangout without me.
i don't trust the drunks...it's not my son i don't trust in there:heh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

there are quite a few poolhalls...it's just not places i would let him hangout without me.
i don't trust the drunks...it's not my son i don't trust in there:heh
You gotta trust the people one day; you can't keep him with you all the time.

You!


Is it just me or he looks a bit like mr. Kame? ç.ç
:o I'm just trying to keep fit, dont be a hater, pls.

Kame-Senin? hmmm a bit with the beard but not really lol.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

You're not a G-talk user anymore? :( I wanna gossip!
You left me! God knows Ive had to wait hours for replies from you :emocat
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

You left me! God knows Ive had to wait hours for replies from you :emocat
XD...

That will kinda never change... I've tried ç.ç and I'm sorry, you're not the only one to complain ç.ç
But I poke you often as well! And I appreciate your patience, that's one of the best things about you ^.~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

XD...

That will kinda never change... I've tried ç.ç and I'm sorry, you're not the only one to complain ç.ç
But I poke you often as well! And I appreciate your patience, that's one of the best things about you ^.~
:zomg what are my other awesome qualities?

It's alright; I'll try to poke you more often now that I know you're using it again. :nod
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Just a sec that I'll prepare the list, they are not many :P
*kidding* *runs* I'm actually not making a list D: You know your qualities!*

I dragged Lori to there, I think it's way better than FB messager and other messagers ç.ç
It's just weird to have your foreigner names on a green tab whenever my boss decides do sit besides me :P
They can't even guess what the fuck is a benelori
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Just a sec that I'll prepare the list, they are not many :P
*kidding* *runs* I'm actually not making a list D: You know your qualities!*

I dragged Lori to there, I think it's way better than FB messager and other messagers ç.ç
It's just weird to have your foreigner names on a green tab whenever my boss decides do sit besides me :P
They can't even guess what the fuck is a benelori
:blush

Oh I think I saw a benelori appear on my Google+ but I don't actually use that shit. Also that reminds me of the time you renamed us on Skype cos of work; that was funny.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

HAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! XD I gotta recover those names, LOL. Some of them were sooo so silly!
I don't use G+ either, only gmail, that's why the gtalk

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

I recall Gary being Geraldo haha! XDDDD Gotta recover my skype acc ç.ç
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

You gotta trust the people one day; you can't keep him with you all the time.
you right,i know i can't harbor him forever...and i do trust people to an extent.
i just don't find it a smart move for my 16yr old to be hangin around a poolhall...especially where there is booze being sold.
call me a responsible parent...i don't care:kappa
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

HAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! XD I gotta recover those names, LOL. Some of them were sooo so silly!
I don't use G+ either, only gmail, that's why the gtalk

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

I recall Gary being Geraldo haha! XDDDD Gotta recover my skype acc ç.ç
Yeah find them again; they were funny. Oh reminds me also, recently I was on and I spoke to Adi for a while; it's been ages and made me remember the good ol Skype days and just talking to her all night.

I don't think many people actually actively use G+; it just seems to be something that links to Android phones and other google-owned accounts, for example YT. I've written there maybe only a handful of times.

you right,i know i can't harbor him forever...and i do trust people to an extent.
i just don't find it a smart move for my 16yr old to be hangin around a poolhall...especially where there is booze being sold.
call me a responsible parent...i don't care:kappa
No, you're right; I don't mean just the poolhall but in general. Obviously him being around alcohol is a bit dangerous but you gotta trust that you've raised him well enough to make the right decisions. :nod
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Ok, so here we go:
(had a hard time to recover that acc, lol)

Akainu: Arnaldo Meyer
Shinsengumi: Emir Santos
Gar: Gerônimo Asa
Charlie: Carlos Rodrigo
KD: Klever Duarte
Sakura: Lucia Fiozolla
Blai: Pedro Clason
I forgot his nick here O.O The greek dude: Tales Alkis
Adi: Adriana Sofia (lulz)
Ancy: Ana Amâncio
Xad: Antônio Liege
Lori: Benedito Lorenzo
Evil: Éder Hess
M3J: Milla Xavier ^_^
Nao-chan: Natália D.
Imp: Omar Oliveira
YOU: Roberto Kimoto (that's easy)
Tiff: Tiara Albuquerque
And a Tom Coelho that I rly don't recall who he was.

Some people even deleted/blocked me alrdy ;-; (I guess that's ok, since I rly don't recall skyping with some of them, lol)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Why can't anyone ever just be "whelmed"?

Why Asa? :oh

G-talk is dead. Hangouts took the place of it. I'm surprised that any Android device wouldn't have Hangouts on it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top