Nope, I have a facebook alright and it's easy to find.
Just out of curiosity, why do you think it's easy to find? Is your user name an anagram of your real name?Nope, I have a facebook alright and it's easy to find.

Yes, my user name is a mixer of my first and last name.I guess gnut could be right. He knows FF stuff better than me.
Just out of curiosity, why do you think it's easy to find? Is your user name an anagram of your real name?
lee duck tanYes, my user name is a mixer of my first and last name.


Nope, I have a facebook alright and it's easy to find.

Three letters hmm...
Li Duncan Tan.
If that's not your name I think I want to take it.
I did the same guess (although in my mind her name was Lidia for some reason)
I wanted to do that at first but I am a picky person as well as lazy (sometimes) person.
I was hoping for an encoded text, but omitted letters ruin the atmosphere..
LOL..you can do better than that..Three letters hmm...
Li Duncan Tan.
If that's not your name, I think I want it.
OK, LISA.... Ductan? lolLOL..you can do better than that..
I'll give you a hint..if you read or have ever watched bleach..One of the visoreds had my name..
haku..or DD huh? not sure which to pick?
But you said that you took 3 letters out...yay that's my name! I absolutely do not like my last name..I was always teased about it, as I got older learn to ignore people and I just don't care anymore. It is what it is..
It has to be DD.gnut seems so sure, all right.
Vote digitaldude
Haters gonna hate sis.yay that's my name! I absolutely do not like my last name..I was always teased about it, as I got older learn to ignore people and I just don't care anymore. It is what it is..
Yusuf and Ductan ain't ugly surnames :/Haters gonna hate sis.
yeah, but it's pronounce as Lisa and it's the original name but it was change to lissa..But you said that you took 3 letters out...
So it would be Lissa Ductan right?
It has to be DD.