Games Pope Game!

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nope, I have a facebook alright and it's easy to find.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
told you its DD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I guess gnut could be right. He knows FF stuff better than me.

Nope, I have a facebook alright and it's easy to find.
Just out of curiosity, why do you think it's easy to find? Is your user name an anagram of your real name?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im sureBOSS has multiple accts on FB

:lmao
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I guess gnut could be right. He knows FF stuff better than me.



Just out of curiosity, why do you think it's easy to find? Is your user name an anagram of your real name?
Yes, my user name is a mixer of my first and last name.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LMAO..close but I took three letters out..I can't spoil the rest though..
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
:(
I was hoping for an encoded text, but omitted letters ruin the atmosphere..
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Three letters hmm...

Li Duncan Tan.


If that's not your name, I think I want it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nope, I have a facebook alright and it's easy to find.
:hurr

Ok I'm between DD and Haku then.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Three letters hmm...

Li Duncan Tan.


If that's not your name I think I want to take it.
:hi5 I did the same guess (although in my mind her name was Lidia for some reason)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I was thinking her first name was Lucy. I don't know, it just seemed Lucy to me :toc

I have a Facebook account, by the way.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok then Votekill DD
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:(
I was hoping for an encoded text, but omitted letters ruin the atmosphere..
I wanted to do that at first but I am a picky person as well as lazy (sometimes) person.

Three letters hmm...

Li Duncan Tan.


If that's not your name, I think I want it.
LOL..you can do better than that..

I'll give you a hint..if you read or have ever watched bleach..One of the visoreds had my name..

haku..or DD huh? not sure which to pick?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
LOL..you can do better than that..

I'll give you a hint..if you read or have ever watched bleach..One of the visoreds had my name..

haku..or DD huh? not sure which to pick?
OK, LISA.... Ductan? lol
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yay that's my name! I absolutely do not like my last name..I was always teased about it, as I got older learn to ignore people and I just don't care anymore. It is what it is..
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
gnut seems so sure, all right.

Vote digitaldude
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
yay that's my name! I absolutely do not like my last name..I was always teased about it, as I got older learn to ignore people and I just don't care anymore. It is what it is..
But you said that you took 3 letters out...

So it would be Lissa Ductan right? :verily

gnut seems so sure, all right.

Vote digitaldude
It has to be DD.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
yay that's my name! I absolutely do not like my last name..I was always teased about it, as I got older learn to ignore people and I just don't care anymore. It is what it is..
Haters gonna hate sis.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
But you said that you took 3 letters out...

So it would be Lissa Ductan right? :verily



It has to be DD.
yeah, but it's pronounce as Lisa and it's the original name but it was change to lissa..
I don't hate my surname anymore, but some people always find something to say here. It's not exactly popular here..Usually people have Duncan as a surname.
 
Last edited:
Top