- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Then what are youI never was a decent human being.![]()

Then what are youI never was a decent human being.![]()

I hope not. I have a reputation to uphold.There isnohope for you.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A pervert.Then what are you![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The avy is Rinshtar from fate/GO.Where is your set from, @GodDarkness?


I need to wait until ChristmasYeah I'm going to buy it on my PS4 too![]()

Poor youI need to wait until Christmas![]()

But i'll may have Dark Souls 3, Destiny (legendary collection), Call of Duty BO3 and planty of othersPoor you![]()

Ohh nice, but CoD? Seriously?!But i'll may have Dark Souls 3, Destiny (legendary collection), Call of Duty BO3 and planty of others![]()

What kind of games do you like to play?But i'll may have Dark Souls 3, Destiny (legendary collection), Call of Duty BO3 and planty of others![]()
Action , fantasy, RPG, it depends on the game's qualityWhat kind of games do you like to play?

My first post in your thread 
I like CoD because it's pretty simple and good fun. But I my black ops doesn't work anymore, I've cleaned the disc and everything. So I don't get to play this one much anymoreA lot of things. Doesn't stop me from playing a few of the ones I really like though.

And your last!Hello goldbMy first post in your thread
![]()
