- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom
aaahahahah this one's so fucking lol
Mate and I wrote this to make a "lovesong" during aesthetic class last term.
aaahahahah this one's so fucking lol
Mate and I wrote this to make a "lovesong" during aesthetic class last term.I just wanna chill around with you
Watch a movie or two
Maybe play some games
I’ll let you win.
Wanna, take a walk with you
Do things that i normally don’t do
Like i’ll get home early to make you dinner
Though i can’t cook.
But those three little words are not enough…
You wanna know how i feel, but damn baby this’ll be rough..
If I’m the weather then you’re that weather girl
I see on tv every tuesday night after my name is earl…
If you’re a cook then i’ll be your ingredients
When i’m with you i feel so adolescent…
but as we say in sweden that’s ”lätt hänt”
I hope you got my message there, it’s not like it could be more clear
I love you
I love you
and that’s a fact
Bitch, make me a sandwich.
Also without poetry there wouldn't be music 



...
