Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

ThE WoRm

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
17
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: need help with a page

well, i tried it myself now, and i got pretty far, only three probs i've

one: what is the effect of mugen? "enlarged compressor"?

two: the last line about the big ophan, does it say it need at least 3 O.P.Ts to be moved or does it say even with three people it's a problem to be move?

three: what is the big ophan effect? "super-conductivity self control"?
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: need help with a page

well, i tried it myself now, and i got pretty far, only three probs i've
I'd still like to see the translation :o Because data books and such can really be a pain to translate :p and perhaps I / someone else might learn something or perhaps fix something you might have gotten wrong~
one: what is the effect of mugen? "enlarged compressor"?
I'd go with Increased compression

two: the last line about the big ophan, does it say it need at least 3 O.P.Ts to be moved or does it say even with three people it's a problem to be move?
It's troublesome / a pain because it's moved by 3 OPT. (I'm guessing that because it takes 3 people to move it it's not all that great? In terms of ease of use and such^^)

three: what is the big ophan effect? "super-conductivity self control"?
A super conductive magnet^^
 

ThE WoRm

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
17
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: need help with a page

kay... i'll give all the page that i did, i don't know how much it's good but ^^" (it's without the three changes you gave me)

O-Part catalong 8
upside down and left to right

O-parts: justice
O-parts rank: C
Effect: earth, electrifing water, wind, ?, ?
fainally cross as lifted the ban, the index finger's first o-part. because cross couldn't do a thing with no atmosphere he used the electricifing water.

O-parts: mamakari sword
O-parts rank: ?
Effect: fish smell
it looks like an O-part that got away from the shiny line and high sense design. it's a sword any other O.P.T can't handle. it's a sword only a man named futomomo tarou has. if it's strong or weak, it doesn't have a hold, and it's good (heart)

O-parts: mugen
O-parts rank: C
Effect: enlarged compression
it's an o-part that was embedded into stea goverement's army lieutenant general, mishima kagehisa to make him into half a cyborg. this o-part creates positrons within the body, and by it's enlarged comprasion, mishima could use the positron shot

O-parts: gem-ball
O-parts rank: B
Effect: spirits' materiliazing (embodiment)
it's an item created from prossing gil mineral (an o-part mineral). the effect is huge, the posseser can use it as a weapon to attack, but it has no value so it's rank is decreased. still it's ranked B.

O-parts: big ophan
O-parts rank: B
Effect: super-conductivity self control
it's the fish of the huge skies. it's used to get to the city in the sky, rock bird. it's problematic even when moved by 3 O.P.Ts
 

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Request Thread

Currently, I'm doing a little bit of research to write an essay about a Naruto character. However, when I was looking at the databook section I couldn't find the translation of a litle piece of crucial information. The Edited Manga was available, however the translator did not translate the part I needed.

http://marcmastenbroek.googlepages.com/data.JPG

Here is the link to the picture. I was hoping that a translator here at MH could help me.

THnx in advance ;)
 

Stortset

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Request Thread

are my name imposebli to translate to hiragana, katakana, kanji or just plain Japanese??

My name : Kjell Arne
Nick(only if you care?): KjellA
 

FieryFire

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: Request Thread

Does it work, to go to Megaupload and upload a file to send to a person's email? Because I just went to Megaupload and on the front page, you can see the Browse and the Send option to send to someone's email. Sorry if this might be a bit confusing..but you'll know once you go to Megaupload.

Anyway, I have some (or maybe a bit more than that) Ouran High School Host Club files that I need translated. And I was wondering if any of you guys could take the job.

Thanks in advance!
 

Pazuzu

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
173
Reaction score
87
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Request Thread

Stortset said:
What dose it mean?:

Kono subarashii seka ni, tatta ima ikite iru kara
Sekai, not seka. =P

"I merely live in this fantastic world." (Or "I am merely an inhabitant of...")

ShgnLW said:
Currently, I'm doing a little bit of research to write an essay about a Naruto character. However, when I was looking at the databook section I couldn't find the translation of a litle piece of crucial information. The Edited Manga was available, however the translator did not translate the part I needed.

http://marcmastenbroek.googlepages.com/data.JPG

Here is the link to the picture. I was hoping that a translator here at MH could help me.

THnx in advance ;)
Er...whose page is it?
 

uchiha_rurik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Re: Request Thread

Please I need the Transation for Chapter 101, page 7 and 8. Thanks in advanced
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Request Thread

Sangiovanni said:
Please I need the Transation for Chapter 101, page 7 and 8. Thanks in advanced
Sorry, but you're going to have to be more specific than that. What manga is it for? And do you have the raws? If you do can you upload it somewhere and post a link, or post the image here directly.
 

uchiha_rurik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Re: Request Thread

WinterLion said:
Sorry, but you're going to have to be more specific than that. What manga is it for? And do you have the raws? If you do can you upload it somewhere and post a link, or post the image here directly.
Sorry, is For Naruto, and Nope, I dont have the raws.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Request Thread

Sangiovanni said:
Please I need the Transation for Chapter 101, page 7 and 8. Thanks in advanced
Since no one seems to have been able to do this, I'll see if I can get around to it soon. ;)

ognop said:
Hi. What does かすんでしまう mean in this sentence?

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1705/narutovol16ch144pg179rawfi3.jpg

He's comparing the reputations of the uchiha clan and the 7 swordmen ninjas to "him" I think... but could someone explain that last part?

Thanks.
Kisame is saying: "The names of the "Uchiha clan of Konoha" (referring to Itachi) and the "7 people group of ninja swords of Kiri (Kirigakure)" (referring to himself) would pale in comparion against him (with him referring to Jiraiya)."[br]Posted on: 2006-10-06, 03:59:11_________________________________________________Quite late, but here's the requested pages...

Ch 101 pg 7
Tenten: けれど 柔拳を極めた ネジは 体全体から チャクラを放出し その放出力だけで 物理的攻撃を 完封してしまう…
But, for Neji, who's mastered the Juuken, he can release chakra from his whole body. Using that realease power, all physical attacks are completely shut out...
つまり それは 言うなれば あの我愛羅以上の 力を持った… もう一つの…… 絶対防御!!
In short, another form of... complete defense... more powerful than that Gaara's.
Hanabi: …あ…あれは父上の…
...Th...That's Father's...
Hiashi: …回天は 日向宗家 …つまり 日向の跡目 だけに代々口伝される 秘術だ…
The Kaiten is the Hyuuga main family... meaning, it's a secret justu passed down orally to only the next Hyuuga successor.
…それを 独自で創り上げたと いうのか… …なんという奴だ …まさかここまで…
...He created that by himself... ...What a guy... I never imaged it was to this extent...

pg 8
Tenten: 驚くのは まだまだよ! ネジの本当の 力は ここから…
It's too soon to be surprised! Neji's true power is from here...
Naruto: くっそー!
Damn!!
Neji: これで 終わりだ… お前は オレの 八卦の領域内に いる
This is the end... You're inside my Hakke region.
Note: Hakke is the combination of the eight forms of Ying & Yang.
柔拳法 八卦六十四掌
Juukenhou Hakke Rokujuu-yon Shou
Note: Rokujuu-yon Shou is "64 Palms."
Hiashi: あの構え まさか…
That stance, it can't be...
 

uchiha_rurik

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Re: Request Thread

Thanks, but it seems My scans have the numbering wrong, so what it suppossed to be 7 in your Version is 8 in myne, (so actually Ithink the reuqest should had been 6 And 7 And not 7 and 8) Been that said, could you please do the Page 6? Thanks fro the patience ^^
 

Franckie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
2,902
Reaction score
1,381
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Request Thread

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/377/06/

Rinnegan was translated as the most "illustrious" doujutsu in chapter 373. Although I know a little Japanese, I am far from being proficient at it. Here's a rough translation of what I did for 373:

あの眼... 三大瞳術の中でも最も崇高*とされる眼...輪廻眼!!

That eye (or Those eyes)... the eye that is considered to be the greatest among the three renowned doujutsu... Rinnegan!!

最も崇高 (もっとすうこう) = motto suukou = most supreme (a literal translation)

In 377 though, Pa says; 最強の瞳術 which romanized is Saikyou no Doujutsu. This means Rinnegan should be translated as "Strongest" in this instance instead of greatest. If I remember right, in terms of being referred to the "most powerful" or "strongest", Kishimoto tends to use 最強 (saikyou).

So, is it correct to state the Rinnegan to be the ultimate doujutsu in both status and strength?
 

beginner

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: Request Thread

Hi everybody, im new here and i was wondering about this word:


Could that word be 憧れ?
 

richvh

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
198
Reaction score
163
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Request Thread

Seems likely. Looking through the multi-radical search, I don't see any better matches.
 

jocouslie

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
133
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Request Thread

guys and girls i just like to ask you all if you can translate the manga entitle super robot wars original generations. here's the link for the nice quality raw. it consists of 200 pages by the way so please someone translate it or even scanlate it ^_^

http://rapidshare.com/files/97399257/SRWOG.zip.html
 

OhDearMoshe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
21
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Request Thread

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2DE5CY7S

If someone could kindly provide me with a translation for this RAW I would be most appreciative.

I have my own cleaned version ready for Editing I just need the translation ^^
 
Top