Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Kinda strange. They have arachne's soul but there's nothing much shown about it. Then you see something strange in medusa's eye. I wonder if arachne is dead for real. You might not know what trick she came up with. I don't like the fact Chrone is turning back evil again, Maka did a lot of things to get heir sanity back. Well I think she's the culprit medusa referred too.
 

Chaos Shadow

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
274
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
really interesting.. i would loved to see more about the demon mirror and the mokey meister
i wasnt expecting to see medusa taking arachne´s body or whatever its happening to chrona ( some ramdom thought, last month i was thinking if chrona´s skills and abilities were able to match the power ups that the main characts got but now well.. it seems that she got a power up too)
 
Last edited:

dmysta3000

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know medusa is starting to remind me of Orochimaru from naruto a little now, but still pretty awesome chapter, and god damn does Chrona look hot.:wtf
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
But where is Chrona with her/his/its hotness? She was not at Arachne's castle so where could he/she/it be. Medusa taking her sister body is very nice, this way Archne will be able to come back in case of nice plot twists :).
Now that Maka got a witch soul that this mean that she will be able to upgrade Soul? She probably doesn't have the required amount of souls yet but might possble to let Soul eat it already.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think it's pretty much confirmed that Crona is a girl. No guy could have hips and an ass like her, plus the fact she's covering her breasts. She's hot by the way.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I think it's pretty much confirmed that Crona is a girl. No guy could have hips and an ass like her, plus the fact she's covering her breasts. She's hot by the way.
You are gonna be sooooooo red if she turns out to be a guy XD
 

Onomatopoeia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
308
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You are gonna be sooooooo red if she turns out to be a guy XD
God she's to big of a trap. If she's a he then I'll go usafdlkjklasdfjasdkjfjdfsa;j.

Anyways I'm dissapointed that Medusa "died" so early. I kind of hoped that she'd have a longer role then what happened. I suppose I shouldn't complain since she was introduced out of left field...
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I think you mean Arachnid, yeah so was out very quickly but she doesn't have as much character as Medusa plus Medusa was hinting that a bit of Arachnid's consinious was left in her body, so who knows ;). Can anyone translated what the ape death scythe master was saying, my ape tong is a bit rusty :p
 

Zarion

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
353
Reaction score
232
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
God she's to big of a trap. If she's a he then I'll go usafdlkjklasdfjasdkjfjdfsa;j.

Anyways I'm dissapointed that Medusa "died" so early. I kind of hoped that she'd have a longer role then what happened. I suppose I shouldn't complain since she was introduced out of left field...
channer detected
 

AkatsukiNoTobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
562
Reaction score
115
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hasn't it been stated that Chrona is Medusa's daughter?
 

Zarion

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
353
Reaction score
232
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Hasn't it been stated that Chrona is Medusa's daughter?
Yes, she said that was why she was willing co-operate.
Though at this moment I can't say that I feel compelled to go look for the page for some random guy on the internet. Try looking for it between the time after she took the little girl as her host and before the assault on Arachne's lair.
 

Galactic Tomahawk

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
797
Reaction score
132
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That was just conjecture on the translators part last I heard, I believe Crona's still officially ambiguous.
 

Silverblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
999
Reaction score
595
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Right, Chrona is still an umdefined object :)
Yet we can see her covering some "parts", with Ookubo you can't be too sure.
Like, who could have thought that the hilarious monkey will be the technician. God, is he awesome or what? :)
 

darklide

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Mauritius
Stupid question...its the 13th and the new chap should be out the 12th. But i dont see any raws yet...
Is that normal?
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
SE is most of time a little later than FMA but it will come, I am also very curious about the next chap. I think they will wrap the castle assault up, introduce the ape with the mirror weapon and relax at Shibusen.
 

darklide

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Mauritius
hmmm ok i was asking coz its usually out by the 12th :)

Yeah guess they will introduce the ape and MAYBE their will be a scene where spirit comes to maka while shouting(and crying): Makaaaaaaaaaaaa
lol
 

hideseeker

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I'm more interested in Kid's fate to be honest.
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Kid's condition is still very mysterious, it's likeliy he will be saved but seeing that ebon is ridiculously strong I think he escape himself with brew.
 
Last edited:

Kravmaga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
832
Reaction score
356
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Raw is out.
I'm as confused as an old man with a VCR manual.
The whole assault is over just like that?
Kid's still AWOL and his weapons don't seem to give a cpt ricky?
The monk deathscythe with the headphones betrayed shibusen?
Stein is back and in good shape mentally and is fighting with mary?
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
of course you would, they use dvd players these days ;)
- I also didn't saw it coming, Justin a traitor, still Maria's weapon form is quite cool :).
- Stein is not well at all, when you look at his expressions he's still insane.
- Don't know where the ape technician went maybe he will be introduced next chapter.
- Of course the assault is over, Arachne is death so it would make sense that nobody as anything to fight over.
- Liz and Patty are talking to Kid's father, so probably it's an issue that Kid's gone. Also Tsubaki is there to make An stay on Shibusen. Now there 2 witches at Shibusen.
 
Top