Discussion - Spriggan 12 General Thread | Page 50 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Who is your favourite Spriggan?

• Total voters

FireIce

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah especially since it took an attack from Erza in nakagami
I think the main reason Erza used nakagami was due to Ajeel's sand body. It makes him immune to most of her swords and it is a magical spell so Nakagami who cuts through magic was the only choice she had at this point. I believe Heaven's Wheel or her enchanted swords would be enough to beat him if he wasn't immune to it.

But yes I agree he is one of the most impressive Spriggans in durability.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I think the main reason Erza used nakagami was due to Ajeel's sand body. It makes him immune to most of her swords and it is a magical spell so Nakagami who cuts through magic was the only choice she had at this point. I believe Heaven's Wheel or her enchanted swords would be enough to beat him if he wasn't immune to it.

But yes I agree he is one of the most impressive Spriggans in durability.
I think she used Nakagami armor to dispel the sand storm. She simply took advantage of Ajeel being blown back from the Jupiter canon which he could block before. If Nakagami was then she would use it from the beginning.

FireIce

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
If Nakagami was then she would use it from the beginning.
But then why didn't she use her elemental swords from the beginning

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But then why didn't she use her elemental swords from the beginning
Perhaps she was trying to see what weapons can work, she didn’t know her swords would turn to sand in their first encounter ans she ran away before the dust settled and we see Ajeel dodging Erza’s black wing armor sword.

Shiki_Dragneel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
All you said is right and this is why even currently, all Spriggans are shown to be incredible wizards. Hype and Charism.
God Serena, Brandish, Eileen.... They are all hype as almost the strongest wizards.
Yep, they are still relevant and I hope we will see some good feats from them during the 100YQ manga, so I hope that God Serena will show his true power in his fight.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
They are still relevant.Hiro brining back GS and Brandhish in one arc should tell you that
Relevant to who exactly? Stronger than dragon eaters probably. Most of them aren't even stronger than haku in the first place. Besides it's not as if brandish is fighting some important people among the enemy ranks and god Serena is fighting jellal the guy who you think is trash.
Also god Serena is no longer a spriggan 12 he's a gold owl member, why would he be the same tier of power he was a year ago?

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
In ranking with the two groups, August & Irene are above the likes of DDKs, Larcrade is strange as he is in the middle between the upper two Spriggans and the rest, and the other Diabolos are below.

IgniaBrandish0

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They are still relevant.Hiro brining back GS and Brandhish in one arc should tell you that
Brandish is the most entertaining character in 100 years quest i miss her