Discussion The Douriki Thread

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Introduced back in chapter 379, the douriki was a way for Oda to let us comprehend the CP9 members strenght.

It's said that a regular navy soldier has a douriki of 10 and that a douriki above 500 is already considered superhuman.

Back in Enies Lobby the CP9 douriki was as follows

However, the whole douriki/power levels idea being tricky, it was quickly dropped by Oda and it never appeared again after that arc.

Now that we are approaching the end of the series, what douriki do you think that the current One piece characters possess?
We have to compare known douriki to evaluate other characters douriki.

I think that it's also important to remember that a higher douriki alone isn't enough to say that Character A> character B as other parameters must be taken into account for example Hax or Sanji's chivalry.

My opinion :

PIRATES:buggy

PTS Straw hats (Edited):
  1. (Base) Luffy : 10 000 douriki
  2. Jimbe: 15 000 douriki
  3. Zoro: 11 500 douriki
  4. Sanji: 9 000 douriki
  5. Franky: 4 500
  6. Brooke: 3 000
  7. Robin: 3 500
  8. Chopper: 2 500
  9. Nami: 400
  10. Ussopp: 100
Supernova:
  • Urouge: 20 000
  • Luffy ( base): 10 000
  • X-Drake: 13 000
  • Kidd: 10 000
  • Zoro: 11 500
  • Law: 9 000
  • Killer: 8 500
  • Apoo: 10 500
  • Bege: 9 500
  • Hawkins: 9 050
  • Bonney: 9 100
Fismen island:
  • Jimbe: 15 000
  • Hordi Jones: 8 500
  • Hyouzou: 6 000
  • Ikaros: 4 000
  • Daruma: 3 000
  • Wadatsumi: 5 000
  • Arlong: 1 000
DD Family:
  • DD: 45 000
  • Vergo: 11 000
  • Pica: 10 000
  • Diamante: 6 500
  • Trebol: 2 000
  • Corazon: 1 000
  • Kyros 7 000
CStraw hat grand fleet:
  • Cavendish/Hakuba: 9 900
  • Bartolomeo: 8 000
  • Sai: 9 100
  • Idéo: 8 500
  • Hajrudin: 7 000
  • Leo: 4 000
  • Orlumbus: 2 000
The Yonko :

• (prime) White beard: 115 000
  • Kaido: 100 000
  • Big Mom: 75 000
  • Shanks: 69 500
  • BB: 55 000
  • (old) White stache: 50 000
Yonko commanders:

Beast pirates :
  • King: 69 000
  • Queen: 65 000
  • Jack: 40 000
    • Holdem : 10 000
    • Batman: 900
    • Speed: 3 000
    • Hippo guy: 600
    • Gazelleman: 550
Sweet commanders:
  • Katakuri: 70 000
  • Smoothie: 60 000
  • Crackers: 49 000
  • Snacks: 39 999
    • Perospero: 40 000
    • Oven: 39 500
    • Daifuku: 39 000
    • Opera: 20 000
    • Mont D'or 19 000
    • Compotte: 30 000
    • Amande: 20 000
    • Brulée: 1 000
Red Hair commanders:
  • Beckmann: 65 000
  • Lucky roo: 60 000
  • Yassopp: 1 500
Ex white beard commanders:
  • Marco: 75 000
  • Jozu: 60 000
  • Vista: 50 000
  • Ace: 35 000
    • Squardo: 8 000
MARINES:akainu

Soldiers/Captains etc

• Coby: 25 000
  • Helmeppo: 10 000
  • Tashigi: 9 999
  • T-Bone: 1 500
  • Nezumi: 90
Vice admirals:
  • Prime garp: 175 000
  • Old Garp: 80 000
  • Saul: 35 000
Shishibukai:
  • buggy D. Clown: 300 000 (divided by 100)
  • Mihawk: 171 000
  • Boa Hancock: 46 500
  • DD: 46 000
  • kuma: 35 000
  • crocodile: 3000
  • Jimbe: 50 000
  • moria: 8 000
  • law: 40 000
Admirals/Fleet Admirals:
  • Akainu : 135 000
  • Aokiji: 130 000
  • Kizaru: 125 000
  • Prime sengoku: 120 000
  • Old sengoku: 55 000
OTHER:

• (old ) Dark king rayleight: 90 000
  • Dragon: 100 000
  • Sabo: 65 000
  • Morley: 40 000
  • Karasu: 40 000
  • Bello betty: 34 000
  • Lindberg: 25 000
  • dorry: 29 999
  • broggy: 30 000
  • white beard jr: 40 000
  • Enel; 8 000
Is this accurate to you? how do you see the doriki of the characters as of wano arc?

This is the Douriki thread

Last edited:

Fox666

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Douriki only measures someone's physical strength. I don't recall Nami doing anything that suggests she has more strength than a normal person (10).

And IMHO that list seems very inflated. For example, Rob Lucci was quite powerful back then, and I don't expect any of the Straw Hats besides the monster trio to have surpassed him.

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
You seemed to have put a lot of thought and effort in this thread so I feel bad to kinda shut you down but here are my two cents:

The majority of these are waaaaaay too high lol. I feel like the physical strength of 50000 alone could be considered admiral or possibly even yonko level ( and I'm being generous). Also considering Douriki only measures physical strength it's pretty wack to claim that the likes of Bonney and Bege who have little to no physical feats/hype/portrayal and rely solely on the hax of their DFs have a higher douriki than someone like Sanji who's style of fighting revolves around his physical strength. You're mixing up who you think would win in a fight with actual physical strength.

Sorry dude, I don't think this thread would lead to any accurate or meaningful conclusions that would reflect how certain characters compare to one another power scaling wise. There's so much more to fights than brute strength in One Piece now that there's no real point in these numbers.
Douriki only measures someone's physical strength. I don't recall Nami doing anything that suggests she has more strength than a normal person (10).

And IMHO that list seems very inflated. For example, Rob Lucci was quite powerful back then, and I don't expect any of the Straw Hats besides the monster trio to have surpassed him.
Tbf Nami has demonstrated that she's a bit stronger than the average person so I could see her at above a 10 but definitely not in the realm of a 400 lol. That would mean physically she's 40 times stronger than an average marine.

I'd say Franky surpassed Ennies Lobby Lucci in terms of power, I mean after all the guy's basically a pacifista rn.

Last edited:

Shasha23

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Douriki only measures someone's physical strength. I don't recall Nami doing anything that suggests she has more strength than a normal person (10)..
Nami while weakened by Kalifa's ability was able to block her superhuman strength kicks, her physical strength should be well above Kalifa's 630.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
DONT SUMMON KING MOE!

jokes aside, they are way too high, especially since we are speaking about "base" douriki. G5 Luffy would crush everything in here.
King moe would put sanji over kaido smh x)

These numbers would be their max output in their strongest form.
Do you think Luffy should be lower? How much did he progress from enies lobby to now in your opinion?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You seemed to have put a lot of thought and effort in this thread so I feel bad to kinda shut you down but here are my two cents:

The majority of these are waaaaaay too high lol. I feel like the physical strength of 50000 alone could be considered admiral or possibly even yonko level ( and I'm being generous). Also considering Douriki only measures physical strength it's pretty wack to claim that the likes of Bonney and Bege who have little to no physical feats/hype/portrayal and rely solely on the hax of their DFs have a higher douriki than someone like Sanji who's style of fighting revolves around his physical strength. You're mixing up who you think would win in a fight with actual physical strength.

Sorry dude, I don't think this thread would lead to any accurate or meaningful conclusions that would reflect how certain characters compare to one another power scaling wise. There's so much more to fights than brute strength in One Piece now that there's no real point in these numbers.

Tbf Nami has demonstrated that she's a bit stronger than the average person so I could see her at above a 10 but definitely not in the realm of a 400 lol. That would mean physically she's 40 times stronger than an average marine.

I'd say Franky surpassed Ennies Lobby Lucci in terms of power, I mean after all the guy's basically a pacifista rn.
Thanks for the feed back. I admit that strenght alone doesnt warrant a win and I said so in my og post but its still a big factor for ex if we take Shanks into consideration admitting he has no devil fruit his strenght and technique would be his main weapon. You cant deny strenght importance in the one piece world.

I will edit the OG post the more we discuss, it is just, my initial opinion a basis not factual info.

Ok so You said that you would lower the straw hats how strong would you put luffy at? In my opinion he got waay stronger and anything below 15 000 would be disappointing.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Going by Lucci i would rate current base forms:

Luffy: 6000
Zoro: 6000
Jimbei: 5500
Sanji: 5500

Keep in mind, that Lucci was said to be viceadmiral lvl. Admirals i would put at a straight 8000-10000.

Then the fighting styles etc. kick in. His Gomu Gomu fruit really is boosting his stats a lot. So does fishman karate + raidsuit probably.

Big Mom + Kaidou are physical more like a 12k on this scale

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
If we go off the fact that a normal soldier is 10 and taking into account this pannel

Then I would say that sanji is around 10 000.

So
  • Base Luffy 10 000
  • Zoro 11 500
  • Sanji 9 000
I don't think that current luffy is only around 2000 above his enies lobby self.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Why not? He could only snatch a close win after buffing himself with G2 + G3. Baseluffy was closer to 2k then 4k to be honest

Fox666

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Douriki only measures physical strength. Since Luffy was evenly matched with Lucci in that aspect, he should have 4,000 Douriki too. If Luffy used Gear 2, or Rob Lucci transformed in his hybrid form, these numbers would be even higher.

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
Physically Jinbei over Zoro and Luffy because he has the strongest feat, which is blocking an attack from BM bare handed and sending her flying away

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
DONT SUMMON KING MOE!

jokes aside, they are way too high, especially since we are speaking about "base" douriki. G5 Luffy would crush everything in here.
Too late ;). Thanks for saying my name lol. Though seriously, I don't really care to the thread and agree with Charge on how you rank them as a lot are kinda inaccurate by your personal feelings especially how your overshooting. Didn't Nami defeat Kalifia? Why you have her weaker than her? Though if it based on physical strength I can see, but still seems like more your biased in this, but putting Sanji under Bege and Bonney along with others who we never seen do physical work much? Didn't Zoro lost to Hawkins? He doesn't deserve to be over him until further notice and you have Zoro stronger than base Luffy?.....Yeah, your not trying much in setting this up for sure lol.

King moe would put sanji over kaido smh x)

These numbers would be their max output in their strongest form.
Do you think Luffy should be lower? How much did he progress from enies lobby to now in your opinion?

Thanks for the feed back. I admit that strenght alone doesnt warrant a win and I said so in my og post but its still a big factor for ex if we take Shanks into consideration admitting he has no devil fruit his strenght and technique would be his main weapon. You cant deny strenght importance in the one piece world.

I will edit the OG post the more we discuss, it is just, my initial opinion a basis not factual info.

Ok so You said that you would lower the straw hats how strong would you put luffy at? In my opinion he got waay stronger and anything below 15 000 would be disappointing.
Nah, I don't think that. Though only you would put Zoro over Luffy and Hawkins after his performance so far. You really did this for Zoro fan to make him look good when we all know he shown nothing in his performance or potential still. Nice try making power lvl topic, but its clear Oda uses more bounties than Dorikiri. That's more Cipher Pol thing and could be shown again when CP0 makes a move to the Strawhats later.

Got put personal feelings away when doing such topics lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Physically Jinbei over Zoro and Luffy because he has the strongest feat, which is blocking an attack from BM bare handed and sending her flying away
Big Mom was in a 'lesser' form though. That doesn't count. If she was full power, then it be something.

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
Too late ;). Thanks for saying my name lol. Though seriously, I don't really care to the thread and agree with Charge on how you rank them as a lot are kinda inaccurate by your personal feelings especially how your overshooting. Didn't Nami defeat Kalifia? Why you have her weaker than her? Though if it based on physical strength I can see, but still seems like more your biased in this, but putting Sanji under Bege and Bonney along with others who we never seen do physical work much? Didn't Zoro lost to Hawkins? He doesn't deserve to be over him until further notice and you have Zoro stronger than base Luffy?.....Yeah, your not trying much in setting this up for sure lol.

Nah, I don't think that. Though only you would put Zoro over Luffy and Hawkins after his performance so far. You really did this for Zoro fan to make him look good when we all know he shown nothing in his performance or potential still. Nice try making power lvl topic, but its clear Oda uses more bounties than Dorikiri. That's more Cipher Pol thing and could be shown again when CP0 makes a move to the Strawhats later.

Got put personal feelings away when doing such topics lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Big Mom was in a 'lesser' form though. That doesn't count. If she was full power, then it be something.
Can you name a better strength feat from Luffy and Zoro?

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can you name a better strength feat from Luffy and Zoro?
What you mean? Look who Luffy beaten compare to Zoro. He is stronger than him.

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
we are talking strength (physical) feats

excluding Gear 4 Luffy (base luffy's strength is what we are addressing)

Zoro is probably stronger than base Luffy (excluding gears)

so base physical strength should go

Jinbe
Zoro = Luffy
Sanji

JUST on Physical feats, nothing else

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
  • Base Luffy 10 000
  • Zoro 11 500
  • Sanji 9 000
If you base Doruki purely on physical strengths, then Zoro being higher than Luffy is accurate pre timeskip. @King Moe , i think you'll agree on this too.

Zoro endured all of Luffys pain and damage along with his own in thriller bark, shouldnt that alone be proof?

Luffy: 6000
Zoro: 6000
Jimbei: 5500
Sanji: 5500
I am not sure if Jinbei would be that low. But Zoro - Sanji difference is apt. I would put Zoro only slightly higher than Sanji Jinbei would'be higher than Sanji slightly too.

Yes, but that should also be pre timeskip. When Luffy would deflate with just a single gear 3 punch. It doesnt exert his physical body anymore. Post time skip, Luffy has shown much better physical endurance.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States

excluding Gear 4 Luffy (base luffy's strength is what we are addressing)

Zoro is probably stronger than base Luffy (excluding gears)

so base physical strength should go

Jinbe
Zoro = Luffy
Sanji

JUST on Physical feats, nothing else
Nah, Zoro show nothing he stronger than base Luffy either especially after what happened with Hawkins. So far from the arc. It's like:

Luffy
Sanji>/=Zoro (Since Sanji doing to defeat Page One, his performance increases)
Jimbei (Yet to beat anyone prominent for me to gouge, but not stronger than a Yonko for sure XD).

If you base Doruki purely on physical strengths, then Zoro being higher than Luffy is accurate pre timeskip. @King Moe , i think you'll agree on this too.

Zoro endured all of Luffys pain and damage along with his own in thriller bark, shouldnt that alone be proof?

I am not sure if Jinbei would be that low. But Zoro - Sanji difference is apt. I would put Zoro only slightly higher than Sanji Jinbei would'be higher than Sanji slightly too.

Yes, but that should also be pre timeskip. When Luffy would deflate with just a single gear 3 punch. It doesnt exert his physical body anymore. Post time skip, Luffy has shown much better physical endurance.
Luffy handles that pain each time using his Gears though. He is more resistant than Zoro is even in base form too. Doubt his base form will be lacking after all these years.

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah, Zoro show nothing he stronger than base Luffy either especially after what happened with Hawkins. So far from the arc. It's like:

Luffy
Sanji>/=Zoro (Since Sanji doing to defeat Page One, his performance increases)
Jimbei (Yet to beat anyone prominent for me to gouge, but not stronger than a Yonko for sure XD).

Luffy handles that pain each time using his Gears though. He is more resistant than Zoro is even in base form too. Doubt his base form will be lacking after all these years.
Yet you can't show me a physical feat that puts zoro or base luffy over Jinbe

Jinbei blocked a Yonko.

give me evidence that base luffy or zoro has a better physical feat than them

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yet you can't show me a physical feat that puts zoro or base luffy over Jinbe

Jinbei blocked a Yonko.

give me evidence that base luffy or zoro has a better physical feat than them
In a lesser fat Big Mom, not in her regular form. That's like saying since Franky is immune to bullets and Zoro is damage by nails, he stronger than him. Its the situation and body type difference, Lexus.

Dude, Zoro and Jimbei isn't above Luffy no matter what. Even in bases in where you think Zoro has a feat in his base?

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
In a lesser fat Big Mom, not in her regular form. That's like saying since Franky is immune to bullets and Zoro is damage by nails, he stronger than him. Its the situation and body type difference, Lexus.

Dude, Zoro and Jimbei isn't above Luffy no matter what. Even in bases in where you think Zoro has a feat in his base?
He cut a mountain sized man, Luffy needed to be in Gear 3/4 to accomplish that feat. Unless you can show me otherwise

Overall, Luffy over Zoro

but no gears Luffy is weaker than Zoro

As for your Franky/Zoro comarison, no it;s not the same thing. IDK how you even came up with that... We are talking about strength feats, not one having immunity and one not/