Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
glasskatana said:
You should play Ocarina of Time. I know SO many people who consider it one of the best games ever.
BTW, can you imagine FFVII with advent children like (a little below obviously, it is a game after all) graphics. I would flip out. Think how many people would buy it. It makes me sad because, it'll probably never happen.Let's start a "redo FFVII committee" and bug the hell out of the game designers until they agree to do it.
Yes! Let's. I'll ask around for Square's Email. Are we gonna use the same music? Which reminds me, several weeks ago there was a Final Fantasy Orchestra Concert in Jakarta (that's where i live). It was awesome, and i got in free since i was covering the concert for an article. I havent' play Zelda since it was on SNES, i think.

LadyHatake said:
Did you see the intro in PS3 graphics? ----->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhz_uG9oZ8g
They did it to show how the graphics have progressed. It's so amazzzzing............
I saw that one, I'm currently dreaming of owning a PS3.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What platform is Ocarina of Time?

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Yes! Let's. I'll ask around for Square's Email. Are we gonna use the same music? Which reminds me, several weeks ago there was a Final Fantasy Orchestra Concert in Jakarta (that's where i live). It was awesome, and i got in free since i was covering the concert for an article. I havent' play Zelda since it was on SNES, i think.
I saw that one, I'm currently dreaming of owning a PS3.
Gah. I love the music from FF! Lucky...
I want a PS3 as well, but they're going to be soooo expensive, and so are the games :crying
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
LadyHatake said:
Gah. I love the music from FF! Lucky...
I want a PS3 as well, but they're going to be soooo expensive, and so are the games :crying
Yeah, i was kinda lucky. Too bad my boss wouldnt let me go to the concert wearing Tifa's costume (there was a cosplay contest before the concert), he said he dont want me to get arrested for indecent public exposure :D:D.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
What platform is Ocarina of Time?
Gah. I love the music from FF! Lucky...
I want a PS3 as well, but they're going to be soooo expensive, and so are the games :crying
Ocarina of time is on N64 LadyHatake. :amuse
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Yeah, i was kinda lucky. Too bad my boss wouldnt let me go to the concert wearing Tifa's costume (there was a cosplay contest before the concert), he said he dont want me to get arrested for indecent public exposure :D:D.
You know that feeling you have when you think something is both hilarious and just...wrong. yeah, well, that's what I'm feeling right now. :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Belated answer, but des, to answer your question about Marvel Zombies from waaay back in page 3 or 4 or whatever, it's a mini-series where heroes like Spider-Man, Captain America, and Wolverine have all been zombified and they've basically eaten everybody in the world, and now they're trying to hunt down the remaining human refugees, as well as trying to figure out how to cure their condition (although some of them really don't care). It's a completely Twilight Zone-ish, different look at all the superheroes that's so famous in the Marvel universe.

I actually even had a nightmare some time ago about it. LoL.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah fast reply xD No no thanks a lot for the info, sounds really interesting :)
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Blah. All the download links I had uploaded for Marvel Zombies are dead now. I'll have to reupload them at some point.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
zindryr said:
Blah. All the download links I had uploaded for Marvel Zombies are dead now. I'll have to reupload them at some point.
Tell me if you should ever upload them again, would like to take a peak at them =)
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
des said:
Tell me if you should ever upload them again, would like to take a peak at them =)
I know a site where I could get them, maybe.
 

Ai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This place is...Interesting...

Is it often busy?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Luckas04 said:
I know a site where I could get them, maybe.
Tell me please xD?
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
No problem.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ai said:
This place is...Interesting...

Is it often busy?
Yes it is ^^ This is where you can talk about anything an everything ^^ There's no real 'topic' here, so just about everything is fair game. As long as it's not hateful or indecent or anything.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Moving this from the Members Picture Discussion Thread
Rampage said:
Gin, I thought you were a FRIEND. How could you betray my trust and warn her about operation Taki Extraction ? That's it you snitch, your a compromised agent :noworry XD
I'm not one of your agents of Doom, Rampage! How could you even think of kidnapping LadyHatake?!






That's the plan all along Rampage, we'll make her think that it was just a joke. Then she'll have a false sense of security. Just when she's cleaning under her bed..... BAM! We'll kidnap her!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks for moving the convo, Icimaru_gin_n_tonic ;) Cookies for you, my friend.
What do you normally go by? Ichimaru? Gin? It's hard to type out the whole name XD

@Rampage:
Yeah, Rampage. How could you even think of kidnapping me? (again)
XD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Be careful LadyHatake!!! Ichimaru left a secret message to Rampage.

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
That's the plan all along Rampage, we'll make her think that it was just a joke. Then she'll have a false sense of security. Just when she's cleaning under her bed..... BAM! We'll kidnap her!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
rykarreolacr said:
Be careful LadyHatake!!! Ichimaru left a secret message to Rampage.
:o I can't believe it! You're plotting against me too, Ichimaru?
:crying Whyyyyyyy?

Ryk, where did you find that secret message??
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Take a close look at the first post of this page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top