Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
going back to naruto though, I'm reeeeaaallly glad that the fillers are ending! They were such a disgrace!
Let's join hands and say "onward to a much cooler uzumaki naruto!"
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Hey there, Areo. It's a bit quiet here, isn't it? What've you been up to lately? :D
Too quiet...lol.

I've just been waiting for people to post here and/or send me pm's.Plus I've been watching South Park after my 3 tear absence :p

Sup with you? :blink
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Meh, it was supposed to start snowing heavily around 11 am today, and I was hoping to get out of school early so I didn't have to do a timed writing in my last pperiod class, but it didn't start snowing until just before last period began, and it didn't even stick to the ground ;___; it's supopsed to sleet, rain, and freeze tonight, so Im hoping it's too icy tomorrow to go to school <3 i at least want school to be delayed~!

We haven't seen snow in about two years, actually. None last year, which was suprising since we usually get at least one good snowfalll every winter.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
As long as we're talking about the weather, there are several areas in my town that got flooded, it's nothing too serious. Only on several areas where the water level is knee high.
Some of my friends have to sleep at their office since they cant go home, I finally gave in and give them the key to my place. I predict there will be a low amount of clothes left on my wardrobe collection (:D) since there are four other people here and all of them are my size.
Feels like hanging out back in college, only they have to get up early for work. I dont, i can get to work anytime i want. :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Feels like hanging out back in college, only they have to get up early for work. I dont, i can get to work anytime i want. :D
XP Lucky. I wish I could go to school whenever I wanted. I wouldn't ever go <3

And that's nice of you to let them bunk at your place ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
LadyHatake said:
And that's nice of you to let them bunk at your place ^^
Well, they're my friends since we were in high school, so spending a night or two at my place is nothing new to them. :D

I just saw the news, the flood is worse now. It's still raining pretty big right now so i guess there wont be much people coming to work today (some really cant come to work and some are just lazy :D). Since it's Friday, i guess those who cant (or dont feel like coming to work) got themselves a long weekend. :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Meh, I hope I get a long weekend *is praying for it to be too icy for school tomorrow*

I lvoe fridays <3 They mean the weekend has basically arrived, and weekends = love. I'm going laptop shopping this weekend ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
LadyHatake said:
Meh, I hope I get a long weekend *is praying for it to be too icy for school tomorrow*

I lvoe fridays <3 They mean the weekend has basically arrived, and weekends = love. I'm going laptop shopping this weekend ^^
Laptop shopping? w00t!!! let us know how it goes ok, LH? :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Laptop shopping? w00t!!! let us know how it goes ok, LH? :D
I will =D Im looking at a laptop from hewlett Packard that's a tablet/flip screen with a ebcam installed and a fingerprint scanner and microphone <3 It's expensive though, and doesn't come out until the end of the month.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
LadyHatake said:
I will =D Im looking at a laptop from hewlett Packard that's a tablet/flip screen with a ebcam installed and a fingerprint scanner and microphone <3 It's expensive though, and doesn't come out until the end of the month.
I think NEC also made a product with a similar feature (the webcam) but i have no idea about the price and the quality. The end of which month? February?
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
I will =D Im looking at a laptop from hewlett Packard that's a tablet/flip screen with a ebcam installed and a fingerprint scanner and microphone <3 It's expensive though, and doesn't come out until the end of the month.
dont do it! the only thing the hp has going for it is printers, the rest of there stuff is pretty much the same that you get with the walmart specail, but more expensive.

if we get our tax returns tommarow (which we think we will) were going desktop shoping. this one *motions* will be put in my room (it is my computer, i just let everyone else use it)
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
they have to get up early for work. I dont, i can get to work anytime i want. :D
:o go to work anytime u want... O.o wads ur job??

LadyHatake said:
I will =D Im looking at a laptop from hewlett Packard that's a tablet/flip screen with a ebcam installed and a fingerprint scanner and microphone <3 It's expensive though, and doesn't come out until the end of the month.
I checked out the HP tablet.. and looks nifty!~ but a fingerprint scanner is like.. woah.. high techy! I always found HP laptop to be kinda expensive as compared to other brands which have the same features.. My own personal laptop is of ASUS brand, which I think is relatively unknown but a good brand nevertheless.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Azurel said:
:o go to work anytime u want... O.o wads ur job??
I work for a magazine. :D
Anyway, my city's currently under siege and some areas are partially submerged. I hope, this flood will be over soon...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Feels like hanging out back in college, only they have to get up early for work. I dont, i can get to work anytime i want. :D
that's really a cool job. Wish I'd have one like that someday. Wouldn't want to work in an office 9-5 or something.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I work for a magazine. :D
Anyway, my city's currently under siege and some areas are partially submerged. I hope, this flood will be over soon...
Sounds interesting.. wad kinda magazine? sports? fashion? :XD yeah, I've heard about the flooding in JB and in Indonesia.. I guess I'm lucky living in Singapore, not much flooding.. ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Azurel said:
Sounds interesting.. wad kinda magazine? sports? fashion? :XD yeah, I've heard about the flooding in JB and in Indonesia.. I guess I'm lucky living in Singapore, not much flooding.. ^^
a licensed anime magazine. The flood caused a lot trouble for public and business activities. I hope things will get better real soon, I can't go home because most of the road that leads there is flooded. :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
a licensed anime magazine. The flood caused a lot trouble for public and business activities. I hope things will get better real soon, I can't go home because most of the road that leads there is flooded. :D
:o anime magazine.. why am I not surprise.. :amuse (frankly, I dunno any anime magazine, locally or otherwise :XD) If you can't get home, that means you've been stuck in the office?! :s Ahh, that kinda sucks.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Azurel said:
:o anime magazine.. why am I not surprise.. :amuse (frankly, I dunno any anime magazine, locally or otherwise :XD) If you can't get home, that means you've been stuck in the office?! :s Ahh, that kinda sucks.
It's ok, i usually sleep here too, just so i can get to work early and trying to looks busy. :D There's not much different from my house and my office, i can still go online and there are plenty of healthyinstant food here. :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
It's ok, i usually sleep here too, just so i can get to work early and trying to looks busy. :D There's not much different from my house and my office, i can still go online and there are plenty of healthyinstant food here. :D
:blink you must really love your work to be sleeping in the office.. does ur office comes with your own personal bed or you make do with the sofa :XD instant food.. :notrust sounds like instant noodles.. MSG!!! bad for you. :p

And don't tell me you are still up doing work at this time of the nite.. :omg *cough* workaholic
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Azurel said:
:blink you must really love your work to be sleeping in the office.. does ur office comes with your own personal bed or you make do with the sofa :XD instant food.. :notrust sounds like instant noodles.. MSG!!! bad for you. :p

And don't tell me you are still up doing work at this time of the nite.. :omg *cough* workaholic
No, but there are several mattresses here. Don't worry i didnt eat those instant food. I bought some whole wheat bread, I'm crazy about whole wheat bread right now. But i still cant get enough of rice. :D
And no, I'm not working right now *they dont pay me that much*. Just checking my mail, and MH. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top