- Joined
- Dec 21, 2007
- Messages
- 179
- Reaction score
- 19
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!!
I have completely lost faith in the writers for Heroes, as it seems that their credibility has been lowered to that of 6 year olds with ADD. The so called 'twists' that have been presented In this season are just terrible, and the acting has plummeted to a point where even my previous favorite (Zachary Quinto) no longer seems to be able to make this shit script work for himself. I understand that the writing strike had something to do with this, but there Is only so much that you can chalk up to that before boiling down to the real point - Heroes Is dying, a slow, agonizing death - and the writers along with Tim Kring seem to be encouraging it's demise.
I have completely lost faith in the writers for Heroes, as it seems that their credibility has been lowered to that of 6 year olds with ADD. The so called 'twists' that have been presented In this season are just terrible, and the acting has plummeted to a point where even my previous favorite (Zachary Quinto) no longer seems to be able to make this shit script work for himself. I understand that the writing strike had something to do with this, but there Is only so much that you can chalk up to that before boiling down to the real point - Heroes Is dying, a slow, agonizing death - and the writers along with Tim Kring seem to be encouraging it's demise.
. I like him and all, but he sure does seem to help the bad guys more often than not (even though it's unintentional). After his talk with his mom, I thought, is Hiro going to become bad ass? No more than 5 minutes later he fails in his mission to protect the catalyst. I was laughing my ass off.
. Then you can save Hiro (if he gets back all of the abilities he absorbed as well). I thought he was going to get them back there at the end when that light was coming out of Arthur's "dead" body. I was waiting for the cut on his face to heal to signify he got his powers back, but that moment never came
. Oh well, at least Sylar is definitely back.
. My main question is about Hiro. With the formula "destroyed," how will he get his powers back?