- Joined
- Oct 13, 2008
- Messages
- 618
- Reaction score
- 556
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
If "Zoe" turns out to be the one I'm going to be pissed. -_-
Seconded.I still hate her guts though. Awful character.



yeah i do agree barney is the best..In this show Barney is the best character, I mean one of the funniest character. I like the whole band has chemistry together....
Tch, I hate wating.the latest episode is 14. Next episode is released at February 7



Yeah, didn't you guys notice that when they introduced Zoe as "Zoe Van Smoot"? I immedietely remembered the Van Smoot House. I just figured the Captain must own it.Well Van Smoot does sound like a very snooty, upper-class type name, so I can see where you might connect the two. Wikipedia has The Captain listed as simply 'The Captain', but his wife's name is listed as Zoey Pierson. So, this would imply that their last name is Pierson, unless of course she didn't take his last name.
Sorry my evidence isn't more conclusive.![]()
