...what does that even mean?? are you saying that you're horny??
![]()
Not really....what does that even mean?? are you saying that you're horny??
![]()
Not really.
Aw babe :<Not really.
Life's a bitch, you just need to make sure she need the money more than you need the sex.I confess I just want to grow up, accept that not everything is pink, and be able to get over rejection, because after all, no one is obliged to like me...feelings can't be forced... Meh, life sucks ..but that's the way it is![]()
...what does that even mean?? are you saying that you're horny??
![]()
Not really.
Yes really.It becomes easy when you get rejected a lot...which is quit ironicI confess I just want to grow up, accept that not everything is pink, and be able to get over rejection, because after all, no one is obliged to like me...feelings can't be forced... Meh, life sucks ..but that's the way it is![]()

...Yes. Go check Naruto section.PROBLEM? Ò.Ó
