Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess I just want to grow up, accept that not everything is pink, and be able to get over rejection, because after all, no one is obliged to like me...feelings can't be forced... Meh, life sucks ..but that's the way it is :oh
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I'm on a fucking roll it's ridiculous. Somebody stop me (but not really).

Fuck yes, needed this.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

:XD Not really.
Aw babe :<

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

I confess I just want to grow up, accept that not everything is pink, and be able to get over rejection, because after all, no one is obliged to like me...feelings can't be forced... Meh, life sucks ..but that's the way it is :oh
Life's a bitch, you just need to make sure she need the money more than you need the sex.

And hey, there are several shades of pink. Don't change yourself Ancy, you're perfect the way you are. We all are. And by perfect I mean flawed, in the perfect way, and that's the beauty of it.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I feel bad... (emotionally), no friends, no ken go out to rollerblade because I kicked a pylon and I think I've broken my pinkie(y), no one to talk to and nothing to do...(except one thing.. gonna do that now)

Restarted my attempts at learning Japanese...
do not comment on this
Please someone tell me they're having a great time, so I could imagine it...
 
Last edited:

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I confess that I hate that there is always something for me to worry about, something for me take care of. Especially now that it's summer and that I should be enjoying my vacation.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess that this world is beautiful when I take off my glasses, and it looks as blurry as it feels.
Also, I confess that the movie Perfect Sense made, indeed, perfect sense to me; especially the ending...

The sense of touch is, imho, the most important when it comes to sharing oneself with someone else; in this particular situation, it says more than any word, any smell, any sight, any taste.

@wizzard: Good luck, and with the 'no comment' part as well.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess when I saw two of my posts where I satirically abused smilies, I wanted to delete the posts and took myself even less seriously.

How the hell do people even spam smilies without losing self-respect? :\
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
:oh ...what does that even mean?? are you saying that you're horny?? :huh
:XD Not really.
:XD Yes really.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

I confess I just want to grow up, accept that not everything is pink, and be able to get over rejection, because after all, no one is obliged to like me...feelings can't be forced... Meh, life sucks ..but that's the way it is :oh
It becomes easy when you get rejected a lot...which is quit ironic:p
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that every day I have the same conversation and I'm sick of it. Every time I'm sitting on the table, conversing with my mom while eating, my father always, always complains about not being able to hear the TV and with such a bad tone. I'm tired of that.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why don't you move to another place?Maybe even to another city with new people?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I will. I'm just waiting for time to pass by, because right now I can't move out. Maybe in a year or two.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What keeps you there?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm just waiting for the time when I can move out, because right now I can't. I'll probably be able to rent somewhere next year with some friend or two, but for now it's not possible.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just kinda sounds to me as though you're waiting for nothing, which will result in you never moving out.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
No, not really. In general, things are okay here and I'm not really hurrying, I'm just pissed off sometimes. But even if I really had a big reason for moving out, I couldn't. I'm just patiently waiting for when it's possible.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
When you will move out, you will actually miss UR dad's rants:p...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah, I have that feeling too. xD But it's just... it's not just rants, sadly. I'm just sad that he doesn't appreciate our time together more. The time while I'm eating is when we're usually close, when it feels like a family and it just saddens me that he prefers watching the TV over talking with me. And I say how I feel about it, but I feel like I'm never heard. And when I'm gone, he's gonna miss me, I'm sure. But why be like that right now... It's just... It's tiring.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Milz how's the storm in your area?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top