Cute dog, blai!
Something similar has happened to me before. Your bank won't reimburse you and say "the reoccurring charge is set up as a check, not a card transaction. And with checks, you can still overdraft." Especially if you're Wells Fargo, they like to overdraft charge you no matter HOW your account is set up. They'll find a way.Fuck Netflix. For taking out 9 dollars when my account was overdrawn, which should not have gone through because I have my account set up to were it doesn't do that. WHICH MADE ME PAY 50 BUCKS FOR NETFLIX THIS MONTH... FUCKKKKK
... .-.
Using a banking account? If so, horrible idea. I use credit card for recurring charges. I don't think any of them care about overdrawn fees, Netflix still gets its money and the bank makes more money. Rule of thumb is to use your checking or debit account as least as possible, especially since it's connected directly to your cash. Credit cards aren't, thus use it when you must.Fuck Netflix. For taking out 9 dollars when my account was overdrawn, which should not have gone through because I have my account set up to were it doesn't do that. WHICH MADE ME PAY 50 BUCKS FOR NETFLIX THIS MONTH... FUCKKKKK
... .-.

It's worth the watchI confess that I still haven't watched the Avengers. Everyone has been telling me to go watch, but I have no energy to actually watch the film. (I blame it on the fact that I'm usually disappointed or unimpressed by super hyped up things.)
So I'm guessing you joined the military?Today, I said "Fuck it" to everything. I am tired of being walked over. Being told I will never amount to nothing.
Today I decided I will sign one sheet of paper, which will send me away for atleast 8 weeks without contact. Put me to work for atleast 4 years.
And I honestly don't give a flying fuck.
/endrant

It better be!It's worth the watch
I'm sure it'll be entertaining regardless of what I find of the quality.Military? Are you sure you thought about it enough?/endrant
My brother is so disappointed with the game that he tossed it over to me. I'm enjoying it so far. A decent mix of camp and fantasy. But oh ho, the cliches.It's something to watch with a group of friends on a Saturday night. Fun but generic film.I confess that I still haven't watched the Avengers. Everyone has been telling me to go watch, but I have no energy to actually watch the film. (I blame it on the fact that I'm usually disappointed or unimpressed by super hyped up things.)
Is it really necessary?Yes, I am going to join the military.
Honestly, for me yes.Is it really necessary?
But the easiest way is never the best :/Honestly, for me yes.
The easiest way for me to get a job a NASA which has been one of my dream jobs since I was little is to go the Military Path. Honestly, I hate College also, I also hate the fact that if you want any decent job you need a college degree.
There are three ways I know of: sciences and engineering (only do if you enjoy them; this path is hell most of the time), desk work (at least in CA, there is a strong connection between the local community colleges and the local center; enter in through those internship programs; this is also the easiest IMHO), or guardshack. I really don't know how the guardshack works. Generally the military base is separate (but more populous) from NASA centers.Honestly, for me yes.
The easiest way for me to get a job a NASA which has been one of my dream jobs since I was little is to go the Military Path. Honestly, I hate College also, I also hate the fact that if you want any decent job you need a college degree.