Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Cute dog, blai!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Fuck Netflix. For taking out 9 dollars when my account was overdrawn, which should not have gone through because I have my account set up to were it doesn't do that. WHICH MADE ME PAY 50 BUCKS FOR NETFLIX THIS MONTH... FUCKKKKK

... .-.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Fuck Netflix. For taking out 9 dollars when my account was overdrawn, which should not have gone through because I have my account set up to were it doesn't do that. WHICH MADE ME PAY 50 BUCKS FOR NETFLIX THIS MONTH... FUCKKKKK

... .-.
Something similar has happened to me before. Your bank won't reimburse you and say "the reoccurring charge is set up as a check, not a card transaction. And with checks, you can still overdraft." Especially if you're Wells Fargo, they like to overdraft charge you no matter HOW your account is set up. They'll find a way.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Fuck Netflix. For taking out 9 dollars when my account was overdrawn, which should not have gone through because I have my account set up to were it doesn't do that. WHICH MADE ME PAY 50 BUCKS FOR NETFLIX THIS MONTH... FUCKKKKK

... .-.
Using a banking account? If so, horrible idea. I use credit card for recurring charges. I don't think any of them care about overdrawn fees, Netflix still gets its money and the bank makes more money. Rule of thumb is to use your checking or debit account as least as possible, especially since it's connected directly to your cash. Credit cards aren't, thus use it when you must. :thumbs

Though really, fuck plastics. I hate using plastics, if I do use credit card oftentimes. Cash beats all. Unless you get beaten up for cash. :oh
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I fell in love.
with the usual
An Anime.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Today, I said "Fuck it" to everything. I am tired of being walked over. Being told I will never amount to nothing.

Today I decided I will sign one sheet of paper, which will send me away for atleast 8 weeks without contact. Put me to work for atleast 4 years.

And I honestly don't give a flying fuck.

/endrant
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You okay, kid? :\
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I confess that I still haven't watched the Avengers. Everyone has been telling me to go watch, but I have no energy to actually watch the film. (I blame it on the fact that I'm usually disappointed or unimpressed by super hyped up things.)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I still haven't watched the Avengers. Everyone has been telling me to go watch, but I have no energy to actually watch the film. (I blame it on the fact that I'm usually disappointed or unimpressed by super hyped up things.)
It's worth the watch

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Today, I said "Fuck it" to everything. I am tired of being walked over. Being told I will never amount to nothing.

Today I decided I will sign one sheet of paper, which will send me away for atleast 8 weeks without contact. Put me to work for atleast 4 years.

And I honestly don't give a flying fuck.

/endrant
So I'm guessing you joined the military? :huh
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
It's worth the watch
It better be! :mono I'm sure it'll be entertaining regardless of what I find of the quality.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I just started playing Diablo 3 today. :derp My brother is so disappointed with the game that he tossed it over to me. I'm enjoying it so far. A decent mix of camp and fantasy. But oh ho, the cliches.

The campiness is nice, though. I'm stuck on Black Mesa because the horror and ambiance is so well done that I got waking nightmares from it.

I confess that I still haven't watched the Avengers. Everyone has been telling me to go watch, but I have no energy to actually watch the film. (I blame it on the fact that I'm usually disappointed or unimpressed by super hyped up things.)
It's something to watch with a group of friends on a Saturday night. Fun but generic film.

I just hated the Loki character so much. Ugh. I don't know how that character got such a huge fanbase...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Yes, I am going to join the military.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Don't. I can say this from experience.

Or well, it's your decision. Just be sure you thought it thorough properly.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Is it really necessary?
Honestly, for me yes.

The easiest way for me to get a job a NASA which has been one of my dream jobs since I was little is to go the Military Path. Honestly, I hate College also, I also hate the fact that if you want any decent job you need a college degree.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Honestly, for me yes.

The easiest way for me to get a job a NASA which has been one of my dream jobs since I was little is to go the Military Path. Honestly, I hate College also, I also hate the fact that if you want any decent job you need a college degree.
But the easiest way is never the best :/

And who doesn't hate college? But it is what it is, I need it.
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I confess that I wish I have never danced with a classmate because he know thinks that I like him and I dont't and he won't leave me alone. He is near me every second at school and he is hugging me and I hate that + he has a girlfriend. It was just for fun we went there 15 from my class and everyone was dancing with everyone and now...
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Honestly, for me yes.

The easiest way for me to get a job a NASA which has been one of my dream jobs since I was little is to go the Military Path. Honestly, I hate College also, I also hate the fact that if you want any decent job you need a college degree.
There are three ways I know of: sciences and engineering (only do if you enjoy them; this path is hell most of the time), desk work (at least in CA, there is a strong connection between the local community colleges and the local center; enter in through those internship programs; this is also the easiest IMHO), or guardshack. I really don't know how the guardshack works. Generally the military base is separate (but more populous) from NASA centers.

It's so angering that the only way to find a job is a college degree these days. 75% of the people I know at college don't even know what they like or want to do. It pisses me off, because they everyone needs to find that. Our system is so stratified.

As it's been pointed out, it's your decision. Be careful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top