What have you been to?It's super. You should try it![]()
What have you been to?It's super. You should try it![]()
For this particular girl, I kind of was.You seem desperate![]()

I hope you can sort it out without too much painFor this particular girl, I kind of was.![]()

Us? Is that the royal "we"?But it's ok, platonic GFs will suit us just fine.

But its like passing on a superpower.... you are passing on turning assholes into vegetables. I think that is worth considering.No, certain assholes need to feel pain.
Make sure they're awake, and then torture them and burn them slowly one by one. I am repulsed by how you think, kick, but this is apt.But its like passing on a superpower.... you are passing on turning assholes into vegetables. I think that is worth considering.

Its the arthritis, its all I can manage nowadays.Wait wait wait, when did kkck start posting anything shorter than 5 sentences?
I'm growing old.
![]()
Wut? Where and when?I applied to graduate.
Walk the stage May 15th with my BS in Chemistry and Minor in Mathematics.
Got my tax return.
Paid off my credit card.
And then bought some plane tickets to Europe.
![]()
