Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Nothing much...just lurking, living, and sometime laughing at life and lube stories.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess I have been binge watching parks and recreation. Still 4 seasons to go...
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess that sometimes I want to slap some people, in the face...with a chair.

Drama queens ruined my day! :%4&&4&
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I hate people even more.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
You just hate them or you "want to slap them in the face with chairs" hate them?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
set them on fire and see them burn hate them. Not everyone though.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
You can start with the chair thing. Sending people to commas is probably better than murdering them. Worst case scenario, you work your way up to the burning thing.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, certain assholes need to feel pain.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
No, certain assholes need to feel pain.
But its like passing on a superpower.... you are passing on turning assholes into vegetables. I think that is worth considering.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
But its like passing on a superpower.... you are passing on turning assholes into vegetables. I think that is worth considering.
Make sure they're awake, and then torture them and burn them slowly one by one. I am repulsed by how you think, kick, but this is apt.

I'd actually go on a rant because of these two douchebags, but it don't reflect my real thoughts and would hurt the image of this forum, as staff and former should not go on a hate-filled tirade. But I will sum it up with this safe for work comment: fuck smokers.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
You'd rant about two douchebags but it wouldn't reflect your thoughts? Then what would have been the point of the rant even if you had written it? I think I missed your point here. Also not sure of what "apt" means....
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I would explain, but I think it's better for everyone to just leave it at that. But your idea is wickedly evil and good.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wait wait wait, when did kkck start posting anything shorter than 5 sentences?

I'm growing old.

:dumpster
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Wait wait wait, when did kkck start posting anything shorter than 5 sentences?

I'm growing old.

:dumpster
Its the arthritis, its all I can manage nowadays.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm lonely and heartbroken and I'm not used to being lonely.

 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I applied to graduate.

Walk the stage May 15th with my BS in Chemistry and Minor in Mathematics.

Got my tax return.

Paid off my credit card.

And then bought some plane tickets to Europe.

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I applied to graduate.

Walk the stage May 15th with my BS in Chemistry and Minor in Mathematics.

Got my tax return.

Paid off my credit card.

And then bought some plane tickets to Europe.

Wut? Where and when? :zomg
 
Top