Discussion "The Maschenny Library"

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Alternate title: "Cinera's Shrine to Maschenny".


This is a collation of most of my Maschenny essays (many are from Reddit, but I shifted to exclusively publishing them on forums after I got banned on the subreddit), and I thought I would make it a post for easier reference/sharing/general consumption. I have some more essays planned, and I would try to get to them later on.

There are some essays I wrote over a year ago that are missing. I'll work on porting them and adding them to the library in the coming days/weeks.



Current Essays
The inner lists is in reverse chronological order (so new posts show up earlier).

Key
  • [MH]: MangaHelpers
  • [R]: Reddit



Planned Essays
  • Character Analysis/Discussions & Theories
    • A look at the diverse expressions and emotions SIU conveys with his presentations of Maschenny.
    • An analysis on and speculation on Maschenny and Asensio's relationship
    • An analysis of and speculation on Maschenny and Ran's relationship
    • An analysis of Maschenny's character arc with Jinsung
    • Speculation on Maschenny's potential future character arcs
    • An analysis of Maschenny's established character arc
    • Speculation of Maschenny's relationship with Eduan
    • A look at Maschenny's hedonism
    • An analysis of Maschenny's relationship with and interactions with Yuri
    • An analysis of Maschenny's motivations
    • A look at Maschenny's prodigious status
    • A look at Maschenny and Asensio's relationship on the Hidden Floor
    • A look at all the times we've seen Maschenny smile.
    • An investigation into Data Maschenny's character
    • A look at the differences in character between Adult Maschenny and her D rank version
    • A comprehensive treatment of Maschenny's character
    • Maschenny's archetype
  • Powerscaling Discussions
    • A look at the combat ability hype Maschenny has received
    • An analysis of the gap in combat ability between Data Maschenny and Data Zahard
    • An analysis of the gap in combat ability between Data Maschenny and Data Asensio
    • An analysis of the gap in combat ability between Base Maschenny and Redan Maschenny
    • A comprehensive coverage of what can be inferred on Maschenny's overall combat ability
    • A comparison of Maschenny's combat ability portrayal to Army Corp Commanders
  • Political Analysis/Discussions & Theories
    • Speculation on Maschenny's collaborators
    • An analysis of Maschenny's character arc with the Great War
    • Speculation on Maschenny's character arc with the Khun Family
    • Speculation on Maschenny's character arc with the Zahard Family
    • A speculation on Maschenny's master plan at the Nest
    • A speculation on Maschenny's dealings with Kallavan
    • A speculation on Maschenny's dealings with Yasratcha
    • An analysis of what we know of Maschenny's schemes
    • An analysis of Maschenny's political standing and influence within the Khun family
  • General
    • A Compilation of every Maschenny panel


Feel free to suggest ideas for Maschenny centric you want me to write on.


I'll probably put up a poll with the suggestions for future essays later.



Some people that might be interested in this:
@PGT, @Fiodor Pavlovich K, @Yhamir ♤♧, @Jubei_Kibagami, @Theorist05.
 
Last edited:
Top