The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol J-walking :XD

mocking the mods... of course I wasn't actually mocking ... but somebody thought so...

do it gradually then.... :XD.... damn... give some time to post my weird stuff :XD...
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Wait....what'd you say about me Asus..... -_-; lol :XD just kidding
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:XD... wasn't about you... actually it was about none of the mods...

I said " We were asking for it"
we the members that were posting... I don't get where mods get mocked in that post...

lol by the way... let's talk about that in your thread ...
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Please remember that this thread is for discussing the pictures posted, and nothing else.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Please remember that this thread is for discussing the pictures posted, and nothing else.
can we still talk about yume's good looks. I have a girlfriend and all... I just don't want to see other people who browse yume's pictures and get punished

So as long we talk about the picture and not how she got banned... were good, right?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
can we still talk about yume's good looks. I have a girlfriend and all... I just don't want to see other people who browse yume's pictures and get punished

So as long we talk about the picture and not how she got banned... were good, right?
I don't see how talking about Yume in the present has any relevance since she isn't posting at MH anymore obviously.

But if someone comes across her pictures from the past and comments about it fine, but there's no need to discuss her good looks, or make a conversation about it. This thread has been used to comment on recent pictures that have been posted in the corresponding thread.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hey xiO...any pics of you in the picture thread...????
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So.... when is this weird photo contest starting? I already have a picture I wouldn't mind sharing with you hehe
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
let's start it right now... unless somebody has a problem with that...????
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I absolutely think you are crazy....8D
lol c'mon ... is for my assasination book... just post 1....:XD

just kidding man... you know... this thread is old... and many mods and admins posted their pics...so I thought you were part of the gang...

alright have a nice day... xiO...:XD

or... ban at the ban thread... for trying to kill you...:XD...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I absolutely think you are crazy....8D
lol c'mon ... is for my assasination book... just post 1....:XD

just kidding man... you know... this thread is old... and many mods and admins posted their pics...so I thought you were part of the gang...

alright have a nice day... xiO...:XD

or... ban at the ban thread... for trying to kill you...:XD...
:eyeroll

I did post one ages ago, but the link is dead and I no longer have the pic, so I think I deleted the post since there was no point.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol... that is why I think I remember a picture of you that I couldn't see...
why don't you post it again... or participate in the weirdest photo contest... bet you will win...

well anyway... I am going to stop the talking here...before you pull the offtopic infraction card... and get me out the game...:XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
xi0 don't worry, you'll get there one day!

Acceptance is one step closer to bliss. . .

ok now i'm just randomly being irritating, but plis p0st pix kk? :-D
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
POST IT POST IT !!!!!

... c'mon it will be fun...

EDIT: I knew it... you are pulling the spam card on me...xiO :XD....
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
lol... that is why I think I remember a picture of you that I couldn't see...
why don't you post it again... or participate in the weirdest photo contest... bet you will win...

well anyway... I am going to stop the talking here...before you pull the offtopic infraction card... and get me out the game...:XD
It's not really offtopic...

xi0 don't worry, you'll get there one day!

Acceptance is one step closer to bliss. . .

ok now i'm just randomly being irritating, but plis p0st pix kk? :-D
No

POST IT POST IT !!!!!

... c'mon it will be fun...
No point in asking Asus...so stop spamming :oh
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Ok ok, let's just start the darn weird photos contest. Let's do it like an ante-up type of thing. You start with a mildly weird one, and then the next person has to post a weirder one and so on and so forth :D Last one standing wins! :o
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Awesome! I'm waiting for the first picture to drop :-D

. . or what the heck, I can drop the first bomb :-D
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OK Blai I know you were using your X-ray view to check her out... you naughty boy :XD

where were you man???? what were you doing????
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hahaha, yeah I so were ;-D It's a friend of mine.
That was the valentines ball this year before we entered, you can't see my date there but I promise i had one!!!!


(no joke, it's true)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top