This movie looks rather crappy, judging from the trailer.
Henry Cavill is such a terrible actor in general, actually despite the initial prejudice that some may have with Ben Affleck as Batman I actually think he could pull it off....but they really fucked up when they cast Jesse Eisenberg as Lex imo.I also pictured him as someone older physically, and bald too.The hair makes him look like a teenager.And he even sounds and acts as one judging from the trailer.

Henry Cavill is such a terrible actor in general, actually despite the initial prejudice that some may have with Ben Affleck as Batman I actually think he could pull it off....but they really fucked up when they cast Jesse Eisenberg as Lex imo.I also pictured him as someone older physically, and bald too.The hair makes him look like a teenager.And he even sounds and acts as one judging from the trailer.

I really wanted to watch it on its opening night.
[/gb]