The return of the...

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Again may be forever

How's the plans to social life going?
Well right now I think there is no way to accomplish something like making myself a viable choice for a friend or just a person to chat. I'm screwed in the head like most of the people out there just in a different way, just like the most people. But the differences are too much to swallow for both sides and the end result isn't looking like the aftermath of an A-bomb but it's still no good to proceed in either direction be it to make compromise or stand firm by my beliefs.

Socializing may not be going nice but personal life is not so bad. Thanks to a very nice timing from the universe I am now meeting someone (as in dating).

Thanks for keeping the thread visited.​

---------- Post added May 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was May 08, 2012 at 12:20 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S64iOjCxYNk My new favourite color - Period Red.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MLI(N)A

Grats Wizzy - you've found someone again. Moving forward is a thing that we all must do when one relationship ends. :hug.
Anyways, listening this song - will share it here.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: MLI(N)A

Nice ninja cats Charlie :) Thanks for the song. And I had something more to say I even typed it yesterday but then forgot to hit "post" >.< baka me..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MLI(N)A

Nice ninja cats Charlie :) Thanks for the song. And I had something more to say I even typed it yesterday but then forgot to hit "post" >.< baka me..
Haha - yeah that happens more often than you think >_<. I've done that too.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: MLI(N)A

I wonder If I'm seen around here more often will I get more visits? :) :D or maybe I should try promoting myself :? :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MLI(N)A

Yeah - being active makes people come to you. Wait does that sound right? I thought that sounded a tad on the weird side for a moment.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: MLI(N)A

sounds like a quote from a every normal guy or gals` playbook. Too bad I ain't nothing even close to being part of any community (except the anonymous-users-of-the-internet) Do you think I should go search for my happiness somewhere else :?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MLI(N)A

I wonder If I'm seen around here more often will I get more visits? :) :D or maybe I should try promoting myself :? :D
Promoting yourself how?



@Charlie: that DID sound dirty :teehee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MLI(N)A

sounds like a quote from a every normal guy or gals` playbook. Too bad I ain't nothing even close to being part of any community (except the anonymous-users-of-the-internet) Do you think I should go search for my happiness somewhere else :?
Kind of subjective - so not sure what you mean. If you mean to stay on mh - yeah please do so. I'm sure you'll continue to make friends here as they get to know you better.
Promoting yourself how?



@Charlie: that DID sound dirty :teehee
:p

He ditched me and made me foreveralone in the win thread the other day. :(
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: MLI(N)A

I just got distracted :(
... for 2 hours ...

But then I came back and responded :( Also did send an inv in skype
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MLI(N)A

I just got distracted :(
... for 2 hours ...

But then I came back and responded :( Also did send an inv in skype

Ah - I don't use skype much - lemme log in and add ya.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: MLI(N)A

google talk maybe then? :)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: MLI(N)A

poke :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MLI(N)A

Poke can't ATM - I'm @ work.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: MLI(N)A

np :P

waaa so many visits :D it's like the thread has been revived.

Anyone wanna try guessing what MLI(N)A means? :P
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MLI(N)A

Me late in not anymore?

...nan....

I don't know ..... what it is?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: MLI(N)A

there is a nice little site called My Life Is Not Average I took the idea and just threw in a 'not' :)

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

I was just browsing and stumbled upon something nice - http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Witty-Conversation
It came to me not anyone can do that :D but I just LOVE the people who can. It is just so much fun, talking to one of them. For some reason tho very few are using this type of conversation not much fun for them I guess :/

---------- Post added June 02, 2012 at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was June 01, 2012 at 09:39 PM ----------

Someone please say something, I hate double posts :D (triple are good, but more look like a nolifer :D )

Here is even a question : What do you people like to think about ?
And another one: What are your passions?
And for the chosen one : Goodbye, mister Anderson (:D) (rewatching the trilogy Neo, oh - nao and again.. now... :D)

---------- Post added June 03, 2012 at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was June 02, 2012 at 01:05 AM ----------

Another Q: what's with all the Thanks throughout the forum ?:)
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: We have coockies.

This conversation is to stop, immediately. I do not appreciate people bringing their personal drama to this forum. It is inappropriate, unseemly, and borderline harassment. Should this discussion continue in any thread the consequences will be swift, forceful, and severe. If it comes to my attention that one member has been harassing another over PM, immediate action will be taken by the Mangahelpers administrative staff. This is a manga forum, a place to relax and have fun. I have no interest in taking sides, but as an administrator of this website shall never allow one member to harass another. This conversation is wildly inappropriate for our forum, it is clear that one of the parties is not comfortable with the discussion, even if both were it would not be welcome at Mangahelpers. Had this matter come to my attention at an earlier date I would have dealt with it in a more expedient manner. Sadly it did not, but I guarantee it ends now, and shall end completely. This discussion is not welcome in any thread, and shall be terminated immediately.

In case anyone is wondering the internet does not have an owner, but this website does. Mangahelpers is private property with an owner who paid for the forum software, the database, and pays server fees. All members are expected to meet community standards and site etiquette.
 
Top