- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Again may be forever
Socializing may not be going nice but personal life is not so bad. Thanks to a very nice timing from the universe I am now meeting someone (as in dating).
---------- Post added May 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was May 08, 2012 at 12:20 PM ----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S64iOjCxYNk My new favourite color - Period Red.
Well right now I think there is no way to accomplish something like making myself a viable choice for a friend or just a person to chat. I'm screwed in the head like most of the people out there just in a different way, just like the most people. But the differences are too much to swallow for both sides and the end result isn't looking like the aftermath of an A-bomb but it's still no good to proceed in either direction be it to make compromise or stand firm by my beliefs.How's the plans to social life going?
Socializing may not be going nice but personal life is not so bad. Thanks to a very nice timing from the universe I am now meeting someone (as in dating).
Thanks for keeping the thread visited.
---------- Post added May 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was May 08, 2012 at 12:20 PM ----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S64iOjCxYNk My new favourite color - Period Red.
.
Thanks for the song. And I had something more to say I even typed it yesterday but then forgot to hit "post" >.< baka me..

or maybe I should try promoting myself :?


