The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

what's your favorite planet? :oh
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Heya, Viking.

Are you still enjoying OP as much as ever? Or more? Or less? :p

And: why?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

I do, as much as I always have, and probably always will!

Because of the sheer brilliance of Oda's writing, of course. ^_^
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Aren't you afraid it'll lose its freshness at some point, though? I mean, even if the Thriller Bark arc is still awesome, which was quite unexpected after the sheer pwness of Enies Lobby, since, like, 50 more volumes have been foreshadowed, don't you think it'll start to get repetitive at some point?

And another question : your favorite ES21 characters? :p
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

It might, who knows? But until then, my #1 series will be OP. ^_^



Hiruma is a given, he basically is the half the appeal of the series. :p

I'm also fond of the Ha-Ha brothers, Tetsuma, Yukimitsu, and those two guys from the Spiders. xD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Agreed on Hiruma - I don't even think it's half the appeal really, I think it's more than that. He's definitely the most important character in the series (which is unusual since he's actually not the leading protagonist >.> Sorry, Sena!)

The Spiders were an awesome opponent for sure :p Figures you'd like them, though - it is 'cause of the guy who's always playing music :D

And awesome you're reading ES21, I thought you might like it. Are you up to date now?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

I am, and yes, before you ask, it did ignite some interest in Am. Football. :p (Who knew it had tactics?)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Huzzah :D

Then I'm lettin ya know that http://www.nfl.com/scores has videos for each game's highlights - if you go to Game Center on each game, and click on Play there, you get to see the highlights. It's pretty cool. You get to see all the crazy plays being made :nuts

And there's a team called the Minnesota Vikings, sounds like that should be your team ;) :D Well, though, you're required to like the color purple. Do you? XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Funny, the above two questions seem to answer eachother... :oh
:o evil..

nicely put but evil nonetheless


It totally wasn't me that advised them in Bakkusu's thread to come here if they needed a place to hijack and make into their private spamfest. :oh

The evil masterplan partially backfired though. >_<
YES everything is your fault! :p
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

It's an okay color. :p

Though, the vikings are cool! I'm also drawn to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (pirates!)... xD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

the Patriots are the best though :p

and by the way, my favorite planet used to be Pluto. But now that those stupid scientists have gone and kicked him out of the official planet club, I feel as though I'm without direction in life :oh
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Heh, I remember this flash animation called On The Moon, where Pluto flies up to the moon and is all:

"Yeah, I'm all depressed and stuff, man, I mean, they took away my license to be a planet. *sniiiiiff*"
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Yeah, Buccaneers even have a real ship built up on top of their stadium - they fire the cannons whenever they score a touchdown. I definitely like that. XD

My team's the Tennessee Titans btw :amuse (Though I love Peyton Manning of the Colts. He's definitely the best quarterback in the league right now - with apologies to Tom Brady, who couldn't have won these Super Bowls without Bill Belichick and that defense early on :p - though he's definitely come into his own, I guess... >.> *added that for PaperYomiko.* )

Alright, I'll stop spamming your thread with amefuto stuff.

Pluto will always be a planet to me.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Yeah, Buccaneers even have a real ship built up on top of their stadium - they fire the cannons whenever they score a touchdown. I definitely like that. XD
Awesome! I think I just found my team!



...(are they good? <.<)
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

If they're known for making a ruckus like that instead of for winning games, they probably aren't... :oh


"When the franchise entered the league in 1976, the Buccaneers lost their first 26 games. After a brief winning era in the late 1970s and early 1980s, the team suffered through fourteen consecutive losing seasons. From 1996 until 2005 they were consistent playoff contenders, and won Super Bowl XXXVII at the end of the 2002 season which, to this date, has been their only Super Bowl appearance."
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

isn't the owner of the Buccaneers the guy who bought out Manchester United? I was in England when that was going on, lots of unhappy people over that...

anyway.... just wanted to say hi to you Hermie!! :glomp hope life and your internet connection is treating you well today :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Yeah, the Buccaneers have become good this decade (finally). Though they had a bit of a slump again.

But they did use to be the laughingstock of the NFL - they had neon orange jerseys, or something. They switched to red and pewter later on, and I think it's part of the reason why they finally became good :D

But their first coach was known for funny quotes. When asked about his team's execution after a loss, he said, "I'm in favor of it." >.>

Their current coach is kinda funny himself. Jon Gruden. They call him "Chucky" for all the faces he makes on the field :D



Anyway, have fun in South Africa! Let us know how cool it was :D
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

isn't the owner of the Buccaneers the guy who bought out Manchester United? I was in England when that was going on, lots of unhappy people over that...

anyway.... just wanted to say hi to you Hermie!! :glomp hope life and your internet connection is treating you well today :p
Hiii Yomiiii-schwaaaaaan! <3

I'm currently in Oslo, and I'm going to South-Africa tomorrow, with my marching band! =D

Yeah, the Buccaneers have become good this decade (finally). Though they had a bit of a slump again.

But they did use to be the laughingstock of the NFL - they had neon orange jerseys, or something. They switched to red and pewter later on, and I think it's part of the reason why they finally became good :D

But their first coach was known for funny quotes. When asked about his team's execution after a loss, he said, "I'm in favor of it." >.>

Their current coach is kinda funny himself. Jon Gruden. They call him "Chucky" for all the faces he makes on the field :D

[pic]

Anyway, have fun in South Africa! Let us know how cool it was :D
Haha, he does look rather piraty. <__<


Thanks, I will! :3
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

Hermie, you're too early to be going to South Africa. The World Cup is ini 2010. :D
Have an awesome trip, Herms :D
 
Top