- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,566
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~
what's your favorite planet?
what's your favorite planet?




Figures you'd like them, though - it is 'cause of the guy who's always playing music 
(Who knew it had tactics?)

Well, though, you're required to like the color purple. Do you? XD
Funny, the above two questions seem to answer eachother...![]()
evil..YES everything is your fault!It totally wasn't me that advised them in Bakkusu's thread to come here if they needed a place to hijack and make into their private spamfest.
The evil masterplan partially backfired though. >_<




(Though I love Peyton Manning of the Colts. He's definitely the best quarterback in the league right now - with apologies to Tom Brady, who couldn't have won these Super Bowls without Bill Belichick and that defense early on
- though he's definitely come into his own, I guess... >.> *added that for PaperYomiko.* )
Awesome! I think I just found my team!Yeah, Buccaneers even have a real ship built up on top of their stadium - they fire the cannons whenever they score a touchdown. I definitely like that. XD

hope life and your internet connection is treating you well today 



Hiii Yomiiii-schwaaaaaan! <3isn't the owner of the Buccaneers the guy who bought out Manchester United? I was in England when that was going on, lots of unhappy people over that...
anyway.... just wanted to say hi to you Hermie!!hope life and your internet connection is treating you well today
![]()
Haha, he does look rather piraty. <__<Yeah, the Buccaneers have become good this decade (finally). Though they had a bit of a slump again.
But they did use to be the laughingstock of the NFL - they had neon orange jerseys, or something. They switched to red and pewter later on, and I think it's part of the reason why they finally became good
But their first coach was known for funny quotes. When asked about his team's execution after a loss, he said, "I'm in favor of it." >.>
Their current coach is kinda funny himself. Jon Gruden. They call him "Chucky" for all the faces he makes on the field
[pic]
Anyway, have fun in South Africa! Let us know how cool it was![]()

