e p i k m e m eIt also looks to be fun only when played coop AND YOU NEVER WANT TO PLAY WID MEBut yeah, good idea you didnt buy

e p i k m e m eIt also looks to be fun only when played coop AND YOU NEVER WANT TO PLAY WID MEBut yeah, good idea you didnt buy

I am not sure you could consider the other game(s) as prequels even if you wanted to... Sure it has an alien in it, but it is a completely different game, in a completely different setting, with a completely different focus.Alien Isolation is surprisingly both spooky and good. I refuse to acknowledge its prequel, but for this one I recommend it for those who love horror-action games. It feels atmospheric, and I could say it gives the same vibe as its original film (the one which was made in 1970s)
Aye, but even if it didn't put the word "Alien" in its title, it's still an awful and messy game.I am not sure you could consider the other game(s) as prequels even if you wanted to... Sure it has an alien in it, but it is a completely different game, in a completely different setting, with a completely different focus.
Alien Isolation is not a run and gun game - if you are looking for an action game, I would not recommend it at all.
If you can spare a few hours it is an awesome game. Playing it in short bursts ruins the experience - and that is what this game is, it is all about the experience of trying to solve problems in a really hostile environment.
I also wouldn't recommend this game if you have not got a good pair of headphones. You need to darken the room and really get immersed in the game to get the most out of it.
What? Outlast has like 5 different difficulty levels. Not sure what you mean...Aye, but even if it didn't put the word "Alien" in its title, it's still an awful and messy game.
I didn't mean to describe it as an "action" game in the traditional sense.. in a way, it's more of a survival-horror game? It's pretty similar with Outlast, but at the same time I think Alien isn't really a mere survival game like Outlast is.
Honestly if you play Isolation in less than Hard mode - I personally believe - it'll somehow ruins the experience as well. The game should not have a difficulty level considering that the thrill is the most crucial aspect of the game.
Ha, I expected someone's going to call me out because of thatWhat? Outlast has like 5 different difficulty levels. Not sure what you mean...

I actually miss the 8-16bit days when you had a cartridge that you spent hours playing, only to want to throw it against the wall. It makes no sense, but I guess I'm a masochist in that way. Very few games are actually hardcore, and take pride in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dLLBSyS4Gc
Lords of the Fallen's preview final boss. Yeah this one looks pretty promising, albeit I doubt it'll be a perfect DS clone. It is most likely I'll be getting the game on day one though, I'm so excited.
Why the fuck would you buy this? Being hardcore is like 90% of DS's appeal...Both Lords of the Fallen and Dark Souls have a realistic combat system, but Lords of the Fallen differentiates itself by not punishing the player for making mistakes
I think that just mean it is less hardcore than DS but probably more difficult than most RPG games? I mean the developer admitted on the other day that it is difficult, but it's just not as difficult as Dark Souls. From what I've seen in the gameplay preview, it's not like God of War or anything, so I guess that the game is still appealing for me.Why the fuck would you buy this? Being hardcore is like 90% of DS's appeal...
I don't know, I'd read some reviews, get some community consensus, play a demo if available. Not sure why something like that would be a instabuy for me.I think that just mean it is less hardcore than DS but probably more difficult than most RPG games? I mean the developer admitted on the other day that it is difficult, but it's just not as difficult as Dark Souls. From what I've seen in the gameplay preview, it's not like God of War or anything, so I guess that the game is still appealing for me.
Yeah, but I don't want to miss the pre-order bonusI don't know, I'd read some reviews, get some community consensus, play a demo if available. Not sure why something like that would be a instabuy for me.

Which is?Yeah, but I don't want to miss the pre-order bonus
How should I put it.. I think the game would receive somewhere around 7-8, I've seen someone playing a demo version on the other day.. well it's not a masterpiece but it's good enough.
It isn't new, it's just a remake. Seriously, they're charging $10 more for the same game that's only 3 years old and doesn't even look that much better IMO.Lords of the Fallen turned out to be OK. Clunky and buggy, but a decent action RPG nonetheless.
New binding of isaac is awesome.
Eh I wouldn't say it's merely a remake (although it is marketed as such). There are various new items, bosses, and features that were previously non-existent in the previous game, which is justifiable if they charge a new price for me personally. The looks are something that I'm not quite a fan of though, with pixelated animation and things like that, but it can be filtered fortunately.It isn't new, it's just a remake. Seriously, they're charging $10 more for the same game that's only 3 years old and doesn't even look that much better IMO.
It's still only $15 at release, which is decent. But at a glance, it really doesn't seem like much was improved.Eh I wouldn't say it's merely a remake (although it is marketed as such). There are various new items, bosses, and features that were previously non-existent in the previous game, which is justifiable if they charge a new price for me personally. The looks are something that I'm not quite a fan of though, with pixelated animation and things like that, but it can be filtered fortunately.