Games The Steam Thread

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Talos principle is so freaking good :kreygasm
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Rule #1 of Steam - never pay full price


noob
Well it's not like I bought Assassin's Creed Unity or Advanced Warfare at full price or anything so it's justified :kappa
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
You know what's worse than paying at full price? It's paying for pre-order :nunoderp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You know what's worse than paying at full price? It's paying for pre-order :nunoderp
But you usually get something for free! :4head

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Next Chapter of Telltale GoT should be coming out Feb 3rd btw. Looking forward to it.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
But you usually get something for free! :4head
Only some games, you jelly mate :kappa


I missed the GoT sale though, that's too bad.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't believe I've ever preordered a game actually

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Only some games, you jelly mate :kappa


I missed the GoT sale though, that's too bad.
Since when has that stopped you from buying a game? :kappa
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
I don't believe I've ever preordered a game actually
Never do that, unless it's a game that you are absolutely going to love and have a substantial amount of pre-order bonus. Even if those two conditions are met, there won't be a guarantee that it will be relatively bug-free on release.

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Since when has that stopped you from buying a game? :kappa
Well I am trying to save money to buy another game at full price this year :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Thanks captain obvious...:residentsleeper

Back when I was into console games it wasn't quite beneficial or common to preorder games. And it just hasn't come up recently. Like with Telltale GoT, I knew the holiday sale was coming up and that the reduce price there would most likely be better than the $3 off you got for preordering it.

Which game? :4head
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Thanks captain obvious...:residentsleeper

Back when I was into console games it wasn't quite beneficial or common to preorder games. And it just hasn't come up recently. Like with Telltale GoT, I knew the holiday sale was coming up and that the reduce price there would most likely be better than the $3 off you got for preordering it.

Which game? :4head
Well it's always difficult being a nice person isn't it? :residentsleeper

I don't even know pre-order was a huge thing back then.

I am not sure about Steam games, if there are any indie games that are good enough I'll buy it otherwise I am a console-tard now :4head
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How the hell are you a console-tard where you live? Isn't it super expensive?

...or do you pirate that shit too? :4head
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
How the hell are you a console-tard where you live? Isn't it super expensive?

...or do you pirate that shit too? :4head
Wow I didn't know you could pirate PS4 game pls teach me sensei-sama :4head

It's not like I buy every AAA games every week. What I play on console are mostly AAA games that require high-end PC spec to be played properly e.g. Far Cry or GTA V. I don't have a regular, annual budget to upgrade my PC, so why would I buy the PC version if I am not sure that my PC is going to be able to run it? :4head The price tag differences between PC games and PS4 retail games aren't that big too, so I think it's utterly reasonable to be a console-tard :residentsleeper

Unless you're in Brazil or Australia :4head
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
thats why I was a console tard, but console games are boring now. I havent played my Xbox in like a month and a half.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
thats why I was a console tard, but console games are boring now. I havent played my Xbox in like a month and a half.
Well it completely depends on your preferences, to be frank. PC games excels at multiplayer, ndie games, and the possibility of modding, but when it comes to triple A games, for some reason I prefer to play it on console simply because I grew up with it.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well it completely depends on your preferences, to be frank. PC games excels at multiplayer, ndie games, and the possibility of modding, but when it comes to triple A games, for some reason I prefer to play it on console simply because I grew up with it.
exactly. I grew up on consoles, PC gaming was so foreign to me, I didn't know any pc gamers. PC gaming seemed like a whole another universe. But, now it's my life lol
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Grim Fandango remastered :kreygasm

Man it's been a long time since I played that game, is a remastered version of classic game is the current trend (after Resident Evil) :lmao

---------- Post added February 08, 2015 at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was January 30, 2015 at 08:44 AM ----------

Darkest Dungeon is great, in case anyone wondering if they should play it or not.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
anyone play civ 5?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I have it, but never really played it much
 
Top