- Joined
- Mar 22, 2012
- Messages
- 5,762
- Reaction score
- 1,701
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Talos principle is so freaking good 


Rule #1 of Steam - never pay full priceTalos principle is so freaking good![]()
Well it's not like I bought Assassin's Creed Unity or Advanced Warfare at full price or anything so it's justifiedRule #1 of Steam - never pay full price
noob

Sure you didn't!Well it's not like I bought Assassin's Creed Unity or Advanced Warfare at full price or anything so it's justified![]()


But you usually get something for free!You know what's worse than paying at full price? It's paying for pre-order![]()

Only some games, you jelly mateBut you usually get something for free!![]()

Since when has that stopped you from buying a game?Only some games, you jelly mate
I missed the GoT sale though, that's too bad.

Never do that, unless it's a game that you are absolutely going to love and have a substantial amount of pre-order bonus. Even if those two conditions are met, there won't be a guarantee that it will be relatively bug-free on release.I don't believe I've ever preordered a game actually
Well I am trying to save money to buy another game at full price this yearSince when has that stopped you from buying a game?![]()



Well it's always difficult being a nice person isn't it?Thanks captain obvious...
Back when I was into console games it wasn't quite beneficial or common to preorder games. And it just hasn't come up recently. Like with Telltale GoT, I knew the holiday sale was coming up and that the reduce price there would most likely be better than the $3 off you got for preordering it.
Which game?![]()



Wow I didn't know you could pirate PS4 game pls teach me sensei-samaHow the hell are you a console-tard where you live? Isn't it super expensive?
...or do you pirate that shit too?![]()

The price tag differences between PC games and PS4 retail games aren't that big too, so I think it's utterly reasonable to be a console-tard 

Well it completely depends on your preferences, to be frank. PC games excels at multiplayer, ndie games, and the possibility of modding, but when it comes to triple A games, for some reason I prefer to play it on console simply because I grew up with it.thats why I was a console tard, but console games are boring now. I havent played my Xbox in like a month and a half.
exactly. I grew up on consoles, PC gaming was so foreign to me, I didn't know any pc gamers. PC gaming seemed like a whole another universe. But, now it's my life lolWell it completely depends on your preferences, to be frank. PC games excels at multiplayer, ndie games, and the possibility of modding, but when it comes to triple A games, for some reason I prefer to play it on console simply because I grew up with it.


playI have it, but never really played it much