- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 4,282
- Reaction score
- 6,494
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
I don't really have a problem with the mention of the calories...It's just a sort of "measure" of how strong a character is, isn't it? Especially when it gets compared to other activities like running a triathlon, then one is able to have a more "tangible" idea of how much energy the character is expending, and by extension how strong/fit the character is. I thought it was a nice touch actually, but to each his own, I guess
I don't really have a problem with the mention of the calories...It's just a sort of "measure" of how strong a character is, isn't it? Especially when it gets compared to other activities like running a triathlon, then one is able to have a more "tangible" idea of how much energy the character is expending, and by extension how strong/fit the character is. I thought it was a nice touch actually, but to each his own, I guess

