Uganda ! Where is that

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

I want to read Sengoku Youko during the weekend. In your opinion is it better than Hoshi no Samidare?
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

I can't really say since I only read Biscuit's hammer start but I sure enjoy Sengoku a lot. Unfortunatly the released are irregular.

---------- Post added October 27, 2012 at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was October 25, 2012 at 12:32 PM ----------


I'm late on this one as well. It's a strange sensation when you realize you are only the 4th million guy to watch something one year after everybody.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

lol that video is awesome :p
do u play an instrument?
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

Unfortunatly no and as you could hear, my singing skills are not really great either...
 
Last edited:

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: RIP Somemanga

Hi k-dom

Passing by to see how are you :D
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

Thanks matzik, your welcome to pass anytime
As for me, I'm soon in a big All saints week-end. Normandie, here I come ! I will spent 4 days eating my heart's content of cheap mussels, oysters and crabs :-)
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: RIP Somemanga

how about cheeses and wine??? :zomg
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

That's everyday food for a French :-)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

man when you say oysters that make me hungry, been a while i didn't eat it.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: RIP Somemanga

I eat a little bit of cheese every day...so you might call me a cheese freak....does that mean I'm French?? :oh



:lmao
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

I can't really say since I only read Biscuit's hammer start but I sure enjoy Sengoku a lot. Unfortunatly the released are irregular.
Why? You didn't like it? The irregular release sadden me to be honest.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

I eat a little bit of cheese every day...so you might call me a cheese freak....does that mean I'm French?? :oh

:lmao
It depends of the type of cheese. If you eat cheddar everyday you aren't French :-)
Of course, the bread eaten with the cheese has to be a real bread.

Why? You didn't like it? The irregular release sadden me to be honest.
I don't recall exactly why. Everybody said it was great and maybe I expected to much of it.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: RIP Somemanga

what do you mean real bread???


to be honest I forgot how baguette bread tastes like since I lowered my daily carbs intake :bored




ps: I'm adventurous...I'll try various types of cheese :derp
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: RIP Somemanga

I don't recall exactly why. Everybody said it was great and maybe I expected to much of it.
Well, I hope you pick it up again soon. It was possibly the slowest Manga I've read in terms of pacing. Up until volume 4-5, there is nothing much happened.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

what do you mean real bread???

to be honest I forgot how baguette bread tastes like since I lowered my daily carbs intake :bored
ps: I'm adventurous...I'll try various types of cheese :derp
A bread with a crust :-)
And it may be a surprise but I don't eat that much baguette. You need to buy them everyday and it is not practical. I prefer what we call pain de campagne. Good luck with your diet, but isn't cheese to be banned in this case ?
And did you know we had cheese thread ?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: RIP Somemanga

Robin, Nami, Perona, Boa or other!?
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: RIP Somemanga

If the question is which is my favorite one piece girl Robin of course.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: RIP Somemanga

Who do you like the most? Is it Robin?


Good choice, k-dom. :hurr

I like you even more now.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: RIP Somemanga

Good choice, k-dom. :hurr

I like you even more now.
I wonder how he would have reacted if you'd said Bugzeedighna ...bromance much??? :hurr

on a more serious topic....Breaaaaad :zomg

pain de campaigne looks awesome..dat consistency...da looks...da taste :tss

especially this one:



well I can't avoid cheese..it's my main source of amino acids (animal) :oh
 
Top