Re: RIP Somemanga
Last edited by a moderator:



Why? You didn't like it? The irregular release sadden me to be honest.I can't really say since I only read Biscuit's hammer start but I sure enjoy Sengoku a lot. Unfortunatly the released are irregular.
It depends of the type of cheese. If you eat cheddar everyday you aren't French :-)I eat a little bit of cheese every day...so you might call me a cheese freak....does that mean I'm French??
![]()
I don't recall exactly why. Everybody said it was great and maybe I expected to much of it.Why? You didn't like it? The irregular release sadden me to be honest.


Well, I hope you pick it up again soon. It was possibly the slowest Manga I've read in terms of pacing. Up until volume 4-5, there is nothing much happened.I don't recall exactly why. Everybody said it was great and maybe I expected to much of it.
A bread with a crust :-)what do you mean real bread???
to be honest I forgot how baguettebreadtastes like since I lowered my daily carbs intake
ps: I'm adventurous...I'll try various types of cheese![]()

I wonder how he would have reacted if you'd said Bugzeedighna ...bromance much???Good choice, k-dom.
I like you even more now.



