- Joined
- Sep 21, 2008
- Messages
- 717
- Reaction score
- 320
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Thanks for sharing that. May I ask where you heard/read that information?Kochi Kame 174, Tegami Bachi 12, Inumaru Dashi 7, Kurohime 18, Naruto 55, Bleach 49 and Swot 3 will be delaye. Normaly they will be out april 4th, but because earthquake, they will be out april 21.
I've got vista but it's not working. I'm using firefox as a web browser. Anybody help me??What Negative saidIt's kinda cool. Too bad I'm on a mac and it doesn't work with macs. You need Windows 7/XP/Vista.
Here is where you can read it![]()
I've got Vista and FF and it's working perfectly fine for me. Have you downloaded the .exe file? Once the program ("Comic Viewer" or w/e) is installed on your computer you just need to click on the series you want to read on this link and it should open in the program.I've got vista but it's not working. I'm using firefox as a web browser. Anybody help me??
P.S.: Sal, mind helping me compile the art tributes of mangakas for the earthquake victims?? just click on the link in my sig.
" Then I re-read and common sense kicked in. XD It's still an awesome gesture though. Hopefully it'll be up for some time until the children in Touhoku can get some access to the Internet. (It might be possible with their phones.) 

A lot of things are stuff people who read Bakuman would already know, but there are a few interesting points not in Bakuman that I also pointed out in this post.
Looks like a post card or letter.
Translating a new series isn't a one-off thing that can be done just because the magazine's on break. It's a commitment a translator has to make every week until the series ends (though of course they can drop it if need be)
But yes, magico is being done by MRI Edited Mangas now
I think there was someone translating Sengoku Armors so hopefully that will be picked up soon.
from what I can see on the website, it looks like the ones that are currently there arrived in batches and not all at once so others like Kishimoto, Oda, Shiibashi, Shimabukuro etc could well come later when they are submitted 

Viz has already confirmed with both Shueisha and Shogakukan, that all of their authors are safe.I feel kind of uneasy because Kishimoto is not under those(even though Oda isn't either)...
Kubo's looks sick btw.