- Joined
- Apr 27, 2013
- Messages
- 167
- Reaction score
- 223
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Iphone - Ishoujo
Just saying that it'll get color page and page extention because of its 5th year anniversary.![]()
Anybody know what it says ? It's the recent Beelzebub chapter
you mean it'll be something like The World God Only Knows?It wrote on the color page about something like "Ten person, Ten Color" thingy.
Plus, I Shoujo is an omnibus romcom series, so I think the author already planned ten stories beforehand.
Well, based on the title and picture, I think it'll be a gag series. I'm kind of surprise that he'll be doing gag series.Yeah, though is it supposed to represent Ultraman? It's written as aratora-man or something. I wonder if this will be a gag manga...
Nope, TWGOK isn't omnibus story.you mean it'll be something like The World God Only Knows?
I'm quite surprised about that as well. But seeing is how "serious" Mutou Black was, I think doing a gag manga will be a good experience for him, broaden his skillset. At least it'll make for some change by the same author contrary to authors who end series then come back with things that are in the same genre.Well, based on the title and picture, I think it'll be a gag series. I'm kind of surprise that he'll be doing gag series.
How are they in trouble when none of the new series has had a gram of a measure of reception. I mean I think WT and Soul Catcher(s) will outlast Illegal Rare for reasons the thread has covered already, and iShoujo doesnt seem like it will light up readers interest either. Iron Knight is also still an element that must not be discounted either. Stealth Symphony seems to be the only one with a guarantee for success due to all the makings of a series that seems that it will be popular.i'm not really interested in Ishoujo,more in Tokyo wonder boys
---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------
I think that now WT and Soul catcher(S) are little in trouble,more Soul catcher(S)
With all due respect, could you please stop ditching Illegal Rare? It's on its second chapter. And it comes from a way more stablished author/artist than Stealth Symphony.How are they in trouble when none of the new series has had a gram of a measure of reception. I mean I think WT and Soul Catcher(s) will outlast Illegal Rare for reasons the thread has covered already, and iShoujo doesnt seem like it will light up readers interest either. Iron Knight is also still an element that must not be discounted either. Stealth Symphony seems to be the only one with a guarantee for success due to all the makings of a series that seems that it will be popular.
I agree here. I don't think Illegal Rare going to fail because it is too dark and mature, unless people is comfortable enought to say that Shounen Jump will never, never, never, never, never, never, never, and never going to have success on dark series from now on.With all due respect, could you please stop ditching Illegal Rare? It's on its second chapter. And it comes from a way more stablished author/artist than Stealth Symphony.
I think all of us should stop giving our biased opinions and comment the things that happen when they happen.
No offense.
What your problem with Illegal Rare? every comment that you make about the manga is trying to prove that Illegal Rare will be a failure just because you think or want this, and uses "oh dark series isn't popular" as a argue, this is getting annoying, you can just wait to see if the manga will be or not cancelled?How are they in trouble when none of the new series has had a gram of a measure of reception. I mean I think WT and Soul Catcher(s) will outlast Illegal Rare for reasons the thread has covered already, and iShoujo doesnt seem like it will light up readers interest either. Iron Knight is also still an element that must not be discounted either. Stealth Symphony seems to be the only one with a guarantee for success due to all the makings of a series that seems that it will be popular.
I don't think the series offered will really cause Soul Catcher(s) proponents to abandon the series considering the storm it has weathered thus far, and World Trigger has consistently managed to remain in the mid to upper half, it would be a bit difficult to imagine a mass exodus taking place in the near term especially with the plot...
Eh, I'd say that Narita is much more established and popular than Shiibashi.With all due respect, could you please stop ditching Illegal Rare? It's on its second chapter. And it comes from a way more stablished author/artist than Stealth Symphony.
I think all of us should stop giving our biased opinions and comment the things that happen when they happen.
No offense.
BUT, the quetion is Narita going to do well in the manga as well?Eh, I'd say that Narita is much more established and popular than Shiibashi.
Theres no need to get up in arms, my comment was more in line with theres no need to revisit a topic already visited in depth in the past and the last that was stated about it was that we all should wait and see. We dont really need to entertain this discussion anymore as everyone has already established their positions.What your problem with Illegal Rare? every comment that you make about the manga is trying to prove that Illegal Rare will be a failure just because you think or want this, and uses "oh dark series isn't popular" as a argue, this is getting annoying, you can just wait to see if the manga will be or not cancelled?
Which is a very good question.BUT, the quetion is Narita going to do well in the manga as well?
He's not a Jump mangaka, he's a light novelist who has mostly worked for the Dengeki Group.Which is a very good question.
I've previously stated that Narita's habit of incorporating way too many characters and Amano's panels tending to feel way too overcrowded might be a flaw of the series and could lead to an early axe.
But the post I originally responded to was simply saying that Shiibashi was a more established author than Narita which just isn't true.
Past success does not guarantee success in Jump. Rurouni Kenshin was much more successful than Mago, but Watsuki still was never able to duplicate that success in Jump, or any other magazine. Plenty of other artists, many more successful than Shiibashi, failed to follow up a long run series.With all due respect, could you please stop ditching Illegal Rare? It's on its second chapter. And it comes from a way more stablished author/artist than Stealth Symphony.
I think all of us should stop giving our biased opinions and comment the things that happen when they happen.
No offense.
And? The question was who is the more established author.He's not a Jump mangaka, he's a light novelist who has mostly worked for the Dengeki Group.