- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 4,125
- Reaction score
- 5,841
- Country
-
Promised Neverland.
Gangan actually wasn't one of them, I read almost everything in there, including To Be What I Am. The only ones I think are shit and absolutely deserve cancellation there are Inaka no Omawari-san and that crappy imouto LN series. The magazines I get for just one series are Young Jump, Gessan, Monthly Young Magazine, and Young Magazine the 3rd.You are a rich guy, man... You should switch to volumes.
Also, you buy the magazines to read what you want and that's about it, not to read what you want and to vociferate on the internet about the other things.
I know you don't like 僕が僕であるために from Gangan because you said you were not interested, but you didn't say it was trash and should be cancelled. Honestly, I respect you for keeping your composure. It lacks here...
Yeah, I really wish he'd come back with a new series (that isn't Meteor Syndrome because that honestly kind of sucked) but the arc with that sudden new love interest was garbage. The actual final arc was pretty decent but it was obviously supposed to have a lot more buildup than it did.Magico's cancellation was definitely pretty justified, I haven't seen many series go so much against their good points as suddenly as it did. It's like Iwamoto wanted to get it cancelled.
I bet Gessan is because of Karakai Jouzu no Tagaki-san. :PGangan actually wasn't one of them, I read almost everything in there, including To Be What I Am. The only ones I think are shit and absolutely deserve cancellation there are Inaka no Omawari-san and that crappy imouto LN series. The magazines I get for just one series are Young Jump, Gessan, Monthly Young Magazine, and Young Magazine the 3rd.
The trick is to translate the series you like in them so you can ask other people to actually pay for the magazines.
Yeah, I really wish he'd come back with a new series (that isn't Meteor Syndrome because that honestly kind of sucked) but the arc with that sudden new love interest was garbage. The actual final arc was pretty decent but it was obviously supposed to have a lot more buildup than it did.

Nah, Gessan's for Hitoribocchi.I bet Gessan is because of Karakai Jouzu no Tagaki-san. :P
I see.... You are a smart guy.![]()
What?! You don't read Takagi-san? D:Nah, Gessan's for Hitoribocchi.
Also goddamnit I just remembered that one Iwamoto oneshot I've got... again. I keep forgetting about it until someone brings up magico.
I've read a few chapters but it's not really my thing.What?! You don't read Takagi-san? D:
Really? It was not you who translated Tonari no Seki-kun? The two is similar, but Tagaki-san is able to be even better in many ways, you should give it another try.I've read a few chapters but it's not really my thing.
Getting mildly off topic though, unless you want to pretend people care about the Gessan thread and use that.
Well Black Clover is in ESJ. As will WCS probably. Its like 50c an issue (20 if you got it on sale), which is so cheap you can afford it just by scavenging coins off the ground.... People hardly have to break the bank to keep up with at least the Jump series' they dont like legally.By the way, this rant is only possible because of piracy. You wouldn't spend your money in something just to continuously criticize it and don't enjoy it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sad but more or less relieved.The Gintama. anime will start airing rerun episodes under the title "Yorinuke Gintama.-san" starting April 2. Same format as Yorinuki Gintama-san in 2010-2011.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...pening-ending-songs-starting-in-april/.113792
Is it a oneshot about a kid riding a Chocobo bird and trying to get to school or something?Also goddamnit I just remembered that one Iwamoto oneshot I've got... again. I keep forgetting about it until someone brings up magico.
The Vocabulary of the Translations are going in the direction of both the manga and real life. It's going to Stone Age abilityDr.Stone's dialogue is getting worse somehow.
