- Joined
- Dec 26, 2016
- Messages
- 909
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Country
-
This looks awesome, can't wait TPN's one too.![]()
from @yonkouprod
This looks awesome, can't wait TPN's one too.![]()
from @yonkouprod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That was a good one-shot, really lovely. I'd like to see more of Tsumu and Saguri explorations and ofc little romantic moments between them, with new friends coming along their expeditions, their parents worried about the danger, teachers shouting at them to be more aware of their student life, etc and etc. You could even add new adventures to it, like them finding a site where a company throws out illegally their industrious trash and trying to get the officals involved to clean up that beautiful scenary. Or a cave-in where they have to save other or have to find a way home together in the wilderness.Kimetsu's cover is hype, Tanjiro completed his transformation from a water bender to a fire bender
Whim's mc looks like Mr. Burns' alien, that thing will hunt me in my dreams
remember a couple of days ago when I talked about Hori shilling a oneshot on his twitter? it was scanlated thanks to kobester--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
http://bato.to/reader#21bfadfe4ac33af2
give it a read, it's cute
KnY's art kinda surprises me. There's moments where I think it's wonky/bad, but then the author does these outstanding character designs that blow me away. Overall, I'd say the art is improving, though. Still, it's very much worth reading.That cover looks dope but I'm honestly not seeing the hype in KnY like I did for Neverland... besides that cover I don't really like the art too much, or it just doesn't look too cool to me. Neverland's is creepy looking but it's a cool kind of creepy.
(I hope it's the annoying girl who want's to save them all.)



And I'm not kidding xD. She is the embodiment of the "friendship power" that I so much hate in manga nowadays. She's not even intelligent as the other guys. I don't care if she's a girl... She's just annoying.
You're not Shark.
Damn right. But I'm not baiting or sharking... ;/ (I think)n someone tries to imitate an artist without actually understanding what exactly made their work turn into art.
Emma is the main character of the main characters, she won't die anytime soon. We all are badassess behind the keyboard and say she should abandon her siblings, but in reality if we were in her shoes, like hell we'd have done it.
If the option is to become an appetizer to demons? F*** my "siblings" dude...
And plus without her in the story, all these characters would have come off as bunch of selfish a**holes gathered together in messed up world, there'd be nothing interesting about it.
Besides Medaka Box... Which other manga was "relevant" with a female MC? I can't remember a single one.Plus, it's nice to have a female MC nowadays in Jump.
Like i said, behind the keyboard, we'reIf the option is to become an appetizer to demons? F*** my "siblings" dude... .