- Joined
- Aug 30, 2015
- Messages
- 2,720
- Reaction score
- 2,814
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
3rd time the charm. Hopefully he won't get discourage from this.
I dunno if someone will add that or not but Pharao Dopazo blog have been doing an amazing job in collecting tocIs there any way that the first post will keep updating the ToC every week like we used to in 2009-2010? Some weeks I come late and then search for the ToC 10 pages, It'll be great to have them on first post.
Well, "nonexistent" is going a bit far. They could've used Yuragi-sou though. And I do think 'We never learn' can survive 20+ chapters; as had been said, it could appeal the Japanese Nisekoi fanbase (since you seem to not like it XD).Shonen Jump had to resort to My Hero Academia, where romance is nonexistent, to make the Valentine's Day promotion. The situation is grave, a romance in this magazine is necessary. I don't think "We Never Learn" will survive, the second chapter introduced romance in a forced way, I was WTF throughout the chapter.
It will survive and it will exactly because there's no romance in JUMP right now. Or maybe they'll cancel We Never Learn and will serialize a new romance next time, who knows, my uncle doesn't work on Shueisha.Shonen Jump had to resort to My Hero Academia, where romance is nonexistent, to make the Valentine's Day promotion. The situation is grave, a romance in this magazine is necessary. I don't think "We Never Learn" will survive, the second chapter introduced romance in a forced way, I was WTF throughout the chapter.
Mind posting a link? Because as of right now I have no idea what you are referring to.Shonen Jump had to resort to My Hero Academia, where romance is nonexistent, to make the Valentine's Day promotion. The situation is grave, a romance in this magazine is necessary. I don't think "We Never Learn" will survive, the second chapter introduced romance in a forced way, I was WTF throughout the chapter.
Yuragi isn't a romance?It will survive and it will exactly because there's no romance in JUMP right now. Or maybe they'll cancel We Never Learn and will serialize a new romance next time, who knows, my uncle doesn't work on Shueisha.
It is the same level as Naruto, aka nonexistent. Horikoshi will remember that he will have to make couples at the end of the series. Didn't understand you were trying to say in the last phrase.Well, "nonexistent" is going a bit far. They could've used Yuragi-sou though. And I do think 'We never learn' can survive 20+ chapters; as had been said, it could appeal the Japanese Nisekoi fanbase (since you seem to not like it XD).
You just said the two possibilities, what are you trying to say?It will survive and it will exactly because there's no romance in JUMP right now. Or maybe they'll cancel We Never Learn and will serialize a new romance next time, who knows, my uncle doesn't work on Shueisha.
https://www.shonenjump.com/j/valentine/2017/Mind posting a link? Because as of right now I have no idea what you are referring to.
If Yuragi is a romance, then the genre is dead.Yuragi isn't a romance?
That we cannot have the ending of this series for sure. Everything is possible.You just said the two possibilities, what are you trying to say?
Have you even read Yuragi?If Yuragi is a romance, then the genre is dead.
That we cannot have the ending of this series for sure. Everything is possible.
Did you read the "I don't think" in the beginning of the phrase? It means that it is a opinion.That we cannot have the ending of this series for sure. Everything is possible.
Once again you're judging Yuragi by its cover and refusing to read it.There is no space for romance when there is boobs and butts flying everywhere, that's what I think about Yuragi.
Did you read the "I don't think" in the beginning of the phrase? It means that it is a opinion.
Yeah, 50 chapters of it. The romance is the worst part of it tbh.Have you even read Yuragi?
The covers are the less ecchi part of the thing.Once again you're judging Yuragi by its cover and refusing to read it.
Do you remember how silly you looked last time?
Yuragi is a very well written rom com manga. Just because it has some ecchi doesn't change the quality of its writing, characters, and atmosphere.
When the ecchi is being built around it? You mean an ecchi series shouldn´t be ecchi at all, just be whatever? Men, you have a weird mindAs for how ecchi works, ecchi ruins a series with the series is built around it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When the ecchi is being built around it? You mean an ecchi series shouldn´t be ecchi at all? Men, you have a weird mind. Probably you meant "Ecchi is bad in a series that´s NOT built around it"As for how ecchi works, ecchi ruins a series with the series is built around it