- Joined
- Oct 25, 2012
- Messages
- 4,108
- Reaction score
- 5,856
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
This year: Utsumi, Furuya, Shibata, Shiibashi, Nonoue, Iwamoto
Next year: Moue, Ikezawa
Next year: Moue, Ikezawa
I said "who you want back" so noobs are out of the questionShibata? Golem Hearts dude? Monri? Tomohiro Yagi?
I think he did some oneshots and miniseries for Miracle JumpHas the Samurai Usagi guy done anything recently? I'd kind of like to see another series from him.
I was talking about the west, this site in particular, obviously he's very popular in JapanDoes Matsui really not have a fan base? I know he doesn't have much of a fan base in the west besides the cult following, but I figured he would have a fan base in Japan with how huge Assassination Classroom was over there..
me too, Marie is so boring it's making me like Beelzebub lessSpeaking of Tamura, I was in the camp of waiting his return, but now that he actually did return, I'm pretty disappointed.
he's doing 2 which is very impressiveI mean drawing two manga shouldn't be a problem in comparison to Boichi who's doing 3 manga at once..
that already ended^ Murata has another series beside One Punch Man. Don't know how that's going though.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...uke-muratas-latest-project-is-a-cooking-manga