- Joined
- Aug 6, 2015
- Messages
- 477
- Reaction score
- 363
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
About damn time!
Now a good studio/staff please.
Now a good studio/staff please.
Not that I don't like it but isn't MHA already have cover 3 month ago?
From issue 1 until now:Still, it has way less Jump covers than Haikyuu or Black Clover. Hero Academia deserves some covers.
I think the author was afraid of being canceled and rushed things. I just start liking it after about 30 chapters. So, yeah, the Mountain Arc.So in your opinions, when does Kimetsu starts blowing up? I read about 20 chapters a while back and it's average imo lol
For me it's more a mix of Bleach with Inu Yasha. XDI'd say, right now in Shonen Jump, Kimetsu no Yaiba is the most similar title to HunterxHunter.
Pretty much perfect comparison. Bleach with the swordsman and the Soul Society captain's and Inu Yasha with the setting. It's nothing like HxHFrom issue 1 until now:
Haikyuu
Cover: 3
CP: 2
The Promised Neverland
Cover: 2
CP: 4
Boku no Hero
Cover: 1 + 1 (Christmas Cover, shared with the other protagonists of the magazine)
CP: 1
Dr. Stone
Cover: 1
CP: 5
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Cover: 1
CP: 4
Black Clover
Cover: 1
CP: 3
We Never Learn
Cover: 1
CP: 3
I think the author was afraid of being canceled and rushed things. I just start liking it after about 30 chapters. So, yeah, the Mountain Arc.
For me it's more a mix of Bleach with Inu Yasha. XD
How can it be confirmed when it hasnt even been acknowledge officially yet?Has it been confirmed that Kimetsu is being produced by Aniplex as well?
I remember there was that report a couple days ago that it’s site has the same host as Neverland’s site
Well we found out Aniplex was producing Neverland like an entire month before the magazine was officially released.How can it be confirmed when it hasnt even been acknowledge officially yet?
Jump should give up doing anime and invest in Ame Talk.18404 *280416 食 (Soma)
15381 *243757 ブ (BC)
13200 *218994 B (Boruto)
-
12082 *588140 僕 (Heroaca)
11202 2294791 O (OP)
*9585 *991418 H (HxH)
*8552 *129983 ダ (Darlifra)
HxH is seemingly getting a boost. Its nothing close to Kingdom but a lot of volumes are moving on POS and Volume 35 will probably continue to sell in the top 100 for a while now.
new volume is out,Suddenly Fallen Angels has released like 10 chapters of Hinomaru
![]()
Aniplex as Neverland's producer is confirmed, you can read it on the official site itself.Well we found out Aniplex was producing Neverland like an entire month before the magazine was officially released.
I worded wrong though. I don’t mean confirmed as in “officially announced”.
I saw ppl on 4chan saying that Aniplex is the producer based on the site. I’m just asking if that news has been confirmed by anyone trusted. Or is it just a bs rumor
No, I’m talking about KimetsuAniplex as Neverland's producer is confirmed, you can read it on the official site itself.