Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,552
Reaction score
15,719
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I still see some people in Twitter who praise all Jump titles existing everyday while hating Black Clover at the same time everyday too lol

For me the only crappy title right now is Shokugeki though
 

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
818
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
So tomorrow will start Jump Festa
I wonder what they will announce...
New season of Shokugeki no Soma? New Dragon ball super series?
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,552
Reaction score
15,719
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Hopefully Rokudenashi Blues anime finally 'cause 30th anniversary. Or Otoko Ippiki Gaki Daisho anime readaptation for 50th anniversary.

But dreams are dreams, so Haikyuu S4 for fall 2018 is my safe bet.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hopefully Rokudenashi Blues anime finally 'cause 30th anniversary. Or Otoko Ippiki Gaki Daisho anime readaptation for 50th anniversary.

But dreams are dreams, so Haikyuu S4 for fall 2018 is my safe bet.
If hq s4 were happening I'd have thought the double issue would have teased big news or have hq with a color page next issue.
 

Inumaru

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Messages
412
Reaction score
285
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Let's hope for an OumaZoo adaptation to fill the void while we wait for more 3 seasons till HeroAca season 4. It's perfect for a one cour series. Just dreaming, I know...
 

FengarGB

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
43
Age
32
Country
Brazil
So tomorrow will start Jump Festa
I wonder what they will announce...
New season of Shokugeki no Soma? New Dragon ball super series?
Dr.stone studio and staff? Personally hoping for slam dunk remake.
 

101nemesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
3,086
Reaction score
7,183
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
India
I still see some people in Twitter who praise all Jump titles existing everyday while hating Black Clover at the same time everyday too lol

For me the only crappy title right now is Shokugeki though
I mean, it's twitter.
 

TxxT

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
563
Reaction score
2,476
Country
Japan
So tomorrow will start Jump Festa
I wonder what they will announce...
New season of Shokugeki no Soma? New Dragon ball super series?
Hopefully Haikyu!! S4 , the stage play is already covering post S3 manga content before the anime :3c
 

Nakura

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
1,564
Reaction score
2,181
Age
30
Country
Ireland
Looking forward to a potential Kimetsu anime PV at Jump Festa. Everything for it looks great so far.

I couldnt care less about Dr. Stone and We Never Learn's anime honestly.

I wonder if we'll see an MHA S4 PV given that its 9 months away this time around. If there is, I'd be impressed.
 

Caiops

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
803
Reaction score
519
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kimetsu looking so good *_*
 

CuriousReborn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
638
Reaction score
990
Gender
Male
Country
Bahrain
Im surprised that Reborn have more merchandise than most manga currently running.
 

iceemperor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
2,734
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Im surprised that Reborn have more merchandise than most manga currently running.
Reborn is still a merchandise juggernaut. I mean at this point I think its certain groups of fans but considering how big the series was as a franchise, that number is quite large and thus there is still demand. Reborn's manga itself wasn't as big as its biggest first print was 630k back when print was still big.
 

FengarGB

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
43
Age
32
Country
Brazil
Kimetsu is looking amazing. Which adaptation of a jump manga is the best visually speaking?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top